They're here! (Photo heavy)

amoonklein

• Supporter

Your chu reminds me so much of a RG oddball that I was so tempted to get when I set my tank back up. I really loved that guy :teehee but lacked the confidence. Keep the pics coming! :D

Maybe he's one in the same?! I fell in love with him in the oddball section, although there was at least one other listed when I picked him out. He's so much cuter in person than the pictures on RG's site.

:Congrats:

Your blue O is my Quinn's long lost brother :) it looks like with his wen growing like it is that he has bangs :heart

And the chu with extra finnage... Squeeee! :wub: love him!

I'm so happy for you! I know you've been waiting a long time! Very exciting weekend :lisa:

Thank you so much :D They are brothas from another mutha :D LOL bangs!!!! It totally looks like that!

Edited by amoonklein

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe I don't think they're the same one.. I'll see if I can dig up a pic of this guy. :teehee

Boo I can't find it! This one I was looking at in May, but I think he was only there through the fall. I can't remember when I stopped seeing him on the site (cause yes, I did check :peeka). That would be so funny if they were the same one though. :P

Edited by jenzaar

• Supporter

Hehe I don't think they're the same one.. I'll see if I can dig up a pic of this guy. :teehee

Boo I can't find it! This one I was looking at in May, but I think he was only there through the fall. I can't remember when I stopped seeing him on the site (cause yes, I did check :peeka). That would be so funny if they were the same one though. :P

I know what you mean :) I feel like I "stalk" his website!

Dawwww I love them! Too much chubby-cheek adorableness!! :wub:

:Congrats:

They say thank you very much :D

They are both beautiful! Congrats.

Thanks a bunch :)

Gorgeous, Allie!!!! :nana :nana they were worth the wait!! :)

Thanks! I think so too :D

Congratulations on your new fish. They are gorgeous. :wub: I purchased my Blue Oranda several months ago from Rain Garden also. Perhaps ours are related. :)

Now wouldn't that be neat? :)

May your fish have a fast and boring qt.

• Supporter

Awesome faces! Grats and good luck!!

Thank you :D I'm hoping for an uneventful QT

Awesome, awesome beauties and well worth the wait! Have fun with your new babies. :clapping:

Thank you :) I'm already having a great time with them and I see some new wen growth too!

ohmygosh they are soooo cute !!! :heart :heart :heart

that chu's face :wub:

Mr. Chu thanks you :D

• Supporter

They are so cute! Enjoy them!

Thank you... I find myself watching them constantly :)

Congratulations on your new fish. They are gorgeous. :wub: I purchased my Blue Oranda several months ago from Rain Garden also. Perhaps ours are related. :)

Now wouldn't that be neat? :)

May your fish have a fast and boring qt.

Thanks! I saw you adorable blue :) I bet they ARE siblings :D Wilbur says hello to his brother Dexter

they are lovely! love the oranda!

Thank you CFG :D

• Supporter

They are so so cute. I love the picture of them both together. I can see you melting when they give you that look lol

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Yes! Melting and giggling from too much cute!!!!

• Supporter

They are going to learn to play you like a fiddle rofl ;)

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Humphrey (the chu) has already caught on that I bring food and does the cute dance in front of me :) Pretty soon I will be their human slave :D

Beautiful ... congratulations! Their faces are soooooo cute :)

They say thank you :D

• Supporter

I can't believe I missed this. Congratulations, they are adorable. I had seen the little orange guy on the raingarden site and thought he was sooooo cute, I'm really glad you got him. :)