you know you're a kokonut when....

Elisa

....i just looked at the conversation me and eric were having earlier via text and started cracking up. of course i screenshotted it to share with all of you !
i was texting him intermittantly during my zoology lecture at university, fretting about mochi and his QT progress :rofl

lol.png

***edit

and he's a picture of mochi so no one gets mad about the lack of goldfish picture-ey-ness lol

day3-1.jpg

Edited by Elisa

When you post things on FB and texts like : nana and : happydance

bahahahaha oh gosh, havn't gotten there yet but i'm sure i'm just a few months away :rofl

You do that to me all the time! :D

Mochi is going to be stunning when he grows up :)

I know, I can't help it... It's how I think when I type :) I do it to non Kokonuts too :rofl

so true :rofl I wonder what other people think :rofl
They know I'm a bit :krazy:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I do this in texts all the time... :peeka :nana :hide: :yikes :rofl3

Texting "can you pick up _______ for my girls (fish) while you're out?"

You begin to find ways to incorporate talking about goldfish into your everyday conversations...

A normal conversation for me...

Friend: Yeah, so this restaurant I went to last night had really good shrimp and.....

Me: OH! OH! My goldfish eats frozen brine shrimp. I usually thaw them in water and then they gulp around and find them. It's so awesome! I'll send you a video!

Friend: Uh, yeah. Anyway, I'm on a diet so I decided to get water with my dinner...

Me! OH! OH! My gold fish lives in water. I have to change it twice a week! I use Prime, the best dechlorinator on the market.

Friend: O-okay. I'll talk to you later then!

Me: Hey! Sometimes I talk to my goldfish!

:rofl :rofl :rofl

You begin to find ways to incorporate talking about goldfish into your everyday conversations...

Friend: Yeah, so this restaurant I went to last night had really good shrimp and.....

Me: OH! OH! My goldfish eats frozen brine shrimp. I usually thaw them in water and then they gulp around and find them. It's so awesome! I'll send you a video!

Friend: Uh, yeah. Anyway, I'm on a diet so I decided to get water with my dinner...

Me! OH! OH! My gold fish lives in water. I have to change it twice a week! I use Prime, the best dechlorinator on the market.

i find myself biting my tongue every time i feel the urge to go on a goldfish tangent....it's getting harder and harder to stop myself bahahahhahaa

....i've been assimilated :blink:

hehehehehehe

:borggs:

Edited by Elisa

i find myself biting my tongue every time i feel the urge to go on a goldfish tangent....it's getting harder and harder to stop myself bahahahhahaa

....i've been assimilated :blink:

hehehehehehe

:borggs:

I just let it happen now. My friends are used to it!

WELL,

I just presented an experiment idea regarding goldfish social behavior as my psychology class semester experiment and got the whole class talking about it... so....

Yeah.

:D What was the experiment idea?

WELL,

I just presented an experiment idea regarding goldfish social behavior as my psychology class semester experiment and got the whole class talking about it... so....

Yeah.

:D What was the experiment idea?
Basically it is "Do goldfish learn better through mentoring or by themselves? "

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

You know you're a kokonut when...

You skip two haircuts so you can buy a better bio-filter

You have work to do but you'd rather finish the thread you're reading

You are seriously planning to teach your fish to come when you call them by name

When at the grocery store you look for things that might interest your fish

It is the next day in Australia but you're still reading kokos

You have a folder in the cloud for your GOTM entries

You start to remember where certain subscribers live and what their real names are

...and their fish's names.

Edited by mysterygirl