fantailfan1

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It said it was HD. :o It's just so hard to get the camera to focus on him and not the plants. :rofl The plants are much bigger AND not zipping around the tank. :rofl3

Tap the screen where he is :) It forces it to focus. ;)

A girl cannot give away her secrets. :o

:rofl3

I'm just using the 10 gallon now (takes up less counter space :teehee ) I'm doing 100% WCs every other day. I take out his plant and net the duckweed and water sprite. Then I catch him in that glass container that most of the pics are taken in (all but the one labeled in his 10 gallon). I empty, rinse and fill with water from the main tank. My tank and tap pH are about 0.5 apart so I prefer to just use main tank water. :idont The nitrates never get very high in there anyway . . . . He's usually in the mini glass container for about 10 minutes or less, unless I take pics. Then 10-15 minutes. :idont

It said it was HD. :o It's just so hard to get the camera to focus on him and not the plants. :rofl The plants are much bigger AND not zipping around the tank. :rofl3

Tap the screen where he is :) It forces it to focus. ;)

:wa I know that. :wa I did it has a really difficult time focusing on him. Do you realize how small he is? :o Even Peanut could eat him easily. :rofl

:teehee Waldo looks huge now! And his shape looks very good too :)

:clapping: Keep up the good work! :nana

I wonder what you'll need to do to convince him to eat the pellets instead of live :hmm

• Supporter

I was just thinking the thin film layer that is left in the glass after you make it for the big guys could work for him :idont. (Or at least I have it when I make it lol)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Edited by Daniel E.

Haven't tried gel food. I have no idea how to switch him. :rofl

He will probably get tired of the BBS since they are so small . . . :idont

Lisa, if you are going to do gel food, do spawn and grow. Don't do the other formulas.

:rofl. I told Waddles. He's holding out hope that Waldo will be a calico. :rofl

Alyssa and I decided today that he has Waddles' pouty face. :rofl3

I have bad news for Waddles... :rofl

Waldo is taking after mommy in almost all ways. :rofl

I would start adding crushed HL, if he would eat it. Food variation is less important than high growth foods. :)