Update Pics Of The Retro Nanos

waterfaller1

WaterFaller, congrates on great looking tanks and even more so on the fantastic looking fish.

you make me want to set up my own beta tank, to bad my cherry shrimp live in it lol :P

(breed for use as live feed).

Wow! All such stunning tanks!! :o

Oh be careful because I might come steal the green guy for my birthday in Feb....

WaterFaller, congrates on great looking tanks and even more so on the fantastic looking fish.

you make me want to set up my own beta tank, to bad my cherry shrimp live in it lol :P

(breed for use as live feed).

I have actually had some bettas that left shrimp alone. The shrimp weren't too crazy about it though.... :help:

Awesome! I love these tanks! And the boys are gorgeous!

I used to have one that was my parents from when they first got married. I gave it away. I could kick myself now :(

They are actually available from time to time on ebay.

Your betta's are down right gorgeous. I love your setups, plants, everything about it. What room do you have them in? I love your wall and window. ha ha I know that must be silly of me asking but I noticed it. ha ha

Those tanks are beautiful!

I love the plants coming out of the water and the floating ones. Adds a really zen touch!

Do they not jump out without lids?