Sign in to follow this  
shine5555

Under the Sea (GoPro Video of Goldfish)

So… In the recent record setting freezing low temps. we had last week, I had a pipe freeze and bust on one of my central filter systems. I had to gather a bunch of my Goldfish from 2 different ponds and keep them all in a 300 gallon indoor tub. I lost a few babies but all in all I was lucky to have saved the majority.

The results are some great video shots of a large collection of Goldfish in one area. The water temp is only about 50 degrees in this video, so they are a little slow still.

Stars of the video are, Ranchu’s, Black Opals, Wakins, Calico Wakins, Sanke Golds, Pompoms, Black Moor, Lionheads, Short Tail Ryukin, Ryukin, and a few other special guest Goldfish. I hope you enjoy

Direct Link to Part I:

You have an amazing collection of goldfish!

This is seriously EPIC. First of all, I'm in love with your goldfish... you have a crazy awesome collection. Second.... go pro to video goldfish?! YES!!!!!!!!!! My hubby has a go pro and a ghost HD so when I actually get my goldies, I will totally have to try this. Great video and thanks for sharing!!!!

That has got to be the most stunning collection of GF I've ever seen. The colors are so vibrant and the blacks are so black. And such a fantastic variety. Wow!

Thanks for sharing! :)

What a beautiful and peaceful community. I suggest using this restful and healing video in hospitals. Call it "The Goldfish Channel" or something.

That is by far the coolest thing I've seen today. Thank you for sharing it. Do you have any idea how many there are?

You have a massive amount of gorgeous, huge, fish. I loved your huge Crowned Pearlscale that made an appearance. :)

I'm sorry for the loss of some of your babies. You did great in saving all of these beauties from your freezing temps.

What a beautiful variety of fish you have :) I could take all of your ranchus...especially the cheeky chappy that swam up to the camera :D

That has got to be the most stunning collection of GF I've ever seen. The colors are so vibrant and the blacks are so black. And such a fantastic variety. Wow!

Thanks for sharing! :)

^^ :bingo: I'm pretty sure we share a brain! But my sentiments exactly :thud Your calico everything is my fave :heart

Epic is right!

Very amazing. What beautiful fish! You're so lucky to have such a large collection. :heart

I hope the pipe gets fixed soon and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Now thats alot of fish :yikes

Holy moly! That's A LOT of goldfish! :o How do you keep up with all of them? I wonder how much fish food you go through!

They are so vibrant and gorgeous. I love that pom-pom. :heart

What a beautiful group of goldfish! Each is stunning in his/her own way. Thank you so much for having shared.

That is SO cool! Your pond must be spectacular!

This is so cool! Hehe

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Wow thats a lot of aquatic lawnmowers.

You know.... if you ever need to rehome a few,or you know, all of them, just hit me up. Jk jk!

They all look amazing! :)

~The goldfish mermaid~

Ohhhh I can't wait!

You need to do a long video so,I can save it to my desktop and use it as a screen saver!

Oh my gosh, your fish are sooo beautiful! I am having a really hard time finding a calico ranchu so good thing I live so far away or I would seriously think about fish-napping one or two of your beauties!!!