Meet the Single Tails :D [12 Pictures]

dnalex

Beautiful! I remember you mentioning these two before, as well as seeing them sneak in to you a few of your photos, but it's so nice to get to see them up close! :D

I love it! They look so healthy and large! I wish mine could get that big! They resemble sharks in some photos. :rofl

I'm glad you finally got to share your lovely singletails. How old are they?

:o Can't say! :o :o :o

Naughty! Naughty! :rofl

Way to hold out, Alex, it makes me wonder what other little surprises you might have in store. I absolutely love Sarasas, they be all regale and spotty and stuff. Nice addition. :)

Thank you, Amazing Dan! :)

I didn't really mean to hold out; I just kept forgetting. :rofl

Awesome fish. I wish I had the room for comets. It may be time for a pond.

Thank you! :)

You should definitely get some. They are so spunky and graceful, and it is really nice to watch their long flowy tails develop over time.

:heart What a wonderful surprise! They are gorgeous :wub: Your photos are to beat beat the band! As usual :) I'm glad to know your secret food regime :nana

I think my next goldfish may be a shubunkin :teehee

Yes! :D

Thank you. :)

wow they are both stunning :) I hope I can add a pond to my yard this spring/summer, I would love to have a few of them :)

Thank you, Shelly! :)

Beautiful and healthy looking fish and stellar photography...great job :)

Your new fish are beautiful Alex. Congratulations on them both. I really love Una Buna.

Your Moon photo is stunning.

Beautiful! I remember you mentioning these two before, as well as seeing them sneak in to you a few of your photos, but it's so nice to get to see them up close! :D

They're gorgeous! :wub:

I love it! They look so healthy and large! I wish mine could get that big! They resemble sharks in some photos. :rofl

I'm glad you finally got to share your lovely singletails. How old are they?

Thank you, Kayla, Cheryl, Jenna, Cat, and Georia! :)

Georgia, they are about 12 months old, so they have quite a bit more growing to do. :yikes:rofl

Nice fins you got there Stakos... and Una :lol

They are lovely!

What pretty sleek and slender fishies! :)

OMG why have I not seen these fish before?????? Alex!!! I love them :D :D Single tails are my favorite :D

Thank you very much, Koko, Molly, Jess, and Haley! :D

Wow! Beautiful fish Alex. I love single tails too. If I had room, I'd have a tank! :)

Alex, your fish and photographs are beautiful. They look so healthy. Thanks for sharing your food regime with us as well.

Thank you, both! :)

• 2 weeks later...