Updates on the little buggers! (PHOTO HEAVY)

kiwikacey

I just realized that I've left you guys hanging regarding my little cuties :) We recently had a photoshoot, and I wanted to share the results.

imnSJHUdIIVXp.jpg

Pickle says hi!

iohkomNYXQBeR.jpg

My lil' ECR, Dorito, and fantail Clem are NOT amused!

ibvKm4kkbGp7HC.jpg

Speckle is zooming!

ifPDVdAT7EXBO.jpg

Mr. B says HEY!!!

ibddeZhUVYtK4O.jpg

Mr. B is the 'big man in the tank'!

And as a bonus...any of you guys remember that little three-legged kitten I had bottle-raised over the summer? Here she is - her name is Juno :)

iBTReKuUjXDj2.jpg

:heart!!! WOW!!! beautiful pictures!!! :wub: Mr. B showing off those fashionable breeding stars. :teehee

Heehehe yup, he sure is full of them!! Thanks for the compliments :)

WOW! You have some beautiful goldies :D Dorito is a total heart throb!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Thank YOU! Dorito took a while to get a name, but she's fitting in just fine and knows how to hand feed already!

:o. Please send me both ryus and your fantail. :rofl

I'm not greedy. I'll leave half of them for you to keep. :rofl2

They are fabulous! Thanks for the update! :)

Well, if you are in a giving mood KK and Lisa gets her three could I have Dorito, please? I'll even say pretty please if that will help! :rofl2

Aw, Speckle is beautiful, I love her coloring! Dorito is a little cutie, but his name makes me hungry! :popcorn And that is a very lovely and precious cat you have. Why does she have only three legs? :)

• Supporter

:o. Please send me both ryus and your fantail. :rofl

I'm not greedy. I'll leave half of them for you to keep. :rofl2

They are fabulous! Thanks for the update! :)

Well, if you are in a giving mood KK and Lisa gets her three could I have Dorito, please? I'll even say pretty please if that will help! :rofl2

Uh oh... you may have to fight me off for Dorito :rofl2

Haha, I love 'em all too much to give any away!!! You'll all have to be content with pictures, alone :rofl2 they got a special treat of bloodworms tonight for dinner, and peas/cuke for dessert :)

& for those that asked, here's Juno's story in (relatively) full:

I worked at a vet hospital as an (uncertified) vet tech for 8 years, and over this past summer a lady came in with a litter of kittens for a wellness check and one, with three legs, that she wanted to euthanize. They were about 4 days old at the time and eyes had not opened yet. My boss took the 3-legged kitten to the back room and asked if anyone wanted to volunteer to bottle feed it, because he thought it was healthy and could make it but not without round the clock care and surgery asap to remove a fourth leg which had atrophied. What happened was that, while in the womb, Juno's umbilical cord wrapped around one of her legs and cut off circulation. She had a pretty bad infection as a result, and a hind leg was shriveled up and dead. I took her in & bottle raised her, got rid of the infection, fleas, and ear mites she was infested with (difficult for a tiny kitten! dosage has to be reeeeallly small or you can kill them!) and then decided to keep her in the end :) She's currently about 7 months old and SO smart lol...she can open drawers and 'talks' in mumbles like bird coos lol. I'm thankful I took her because she's just been such a love for me and turned out wonderfully. She's tiny, though - only weighed 4.2 lbs when I spayed her at 5 months old! I'd estimate she's around 5-6lbs now. Not going to be a big cat.

& thanks for the name props! I had Dorito for a week before I decided on a name.....had to get to know her first!!!