Sign in to follow this  
gran'sgoldies1

Added more color to my 55gal.

Looks just wonderful and Kirby is sooooo adorable! :)

How incredibly lovely. Did you paint the back?

It all looks great!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

That's such a pretty tank! I hope you find a little friend for Kirby! :)

Wow! I really love that tank! The colors of those rocks work with the plant perfectly. It actually balances it and gives it a relaxing feel! I would love to sit next to your tank before bed with a cup of tea :9

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. I am really happy with it and you're right- it does seem more balanced. I'm afraid I'm spending way too much time in front of it these days!

Looks just wonderful and Kirby is sooooo adorable! :)

Thanks Lisa.

How incredibly lovely. Did you paint the back?

No the back just has a black aquarium background taped to it, motherredcap.

It all looks great!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thank you. :)

That's such a pretty tank! I hope you find a little friend for Kirby! :)

Me, too!

Wowza! I love how your tank looks! :)

How is Kirby doing?

Are you near the Canada/US border? At least a few years ago, it was possible for someone to mail you something (by FedEx) on the US side. You drive over, pick up the box, and drive home. :rofl

Wowza! I love how your tank looks! :)

How is Kirby doing?

Are you near the Canada/US border? At least a few years ago, it was possible for someone to mail you something (by FedEx) on the US side. You drive over, pick up the box, and drive home. :rofl

Thanks Alex. Kirby is doing great. He is a little finicky when it comes to food (he gulps at the surface after eating) but he's tolerating Super Green repashy,green beans and blood worms without too much gulping.

Does that meet all his nutrient needs?

I'm about 4 hours or more from the boarder but it's worth looking into if I get desperate for a ranchu buddy for Kirby.

Your tank looks great!
We have rocks those colours here on the East coast. :) So pretty in a tank!

Your tank looks great!

We have rocks those colours here on the East coast. :) So pretty in a tank!

Wow! That would be awesome to be able to go out and pick your own. I found these in a garden center years ago but have never seen them since, so mine have moved when I've moved. :laugh:

Stunning! I love it! :)

A girl after my heart. It is absolutely gorgeous, and one of my new favorites here at Koko's! Fabulous!

"Kirby in paradise." The stones are a harmonious addition to an already beautiful tank.

A girl after my heart. It is absolutely gorgeous, and one of my new favorites here at Koko's! Fabulous!

Thanks Carole! Your beautiful tanks have always been my inspiration. :thumb:

"Kirby in paradise." The stones are a harmonious addition to an already beautiful tank.

Thanks mg! Kirby will soon have a buddy in paradise, cuz I brought home a little buddy for him today. :happydance:happydance:happydance

Thanks mg! Kirby will soon have a buddy in paradise, cuz I brought home a little buddy for him today. :happydance:happydance:happydance

How exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing photos of them together soon. In the mean time tell us more about him.

How exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing photos of them together soon. In the mean time tell us more about him.

I've started a thread in the Quarantine section and will post some pics tomorrow!

Well you have done an outstanding job of keeping it simple, but making it pop. It's great!

I wish I could find stones like yours. The egg shapes and colors are what I wanted.

Edited by waterfaller1

Really beautiful! I'm in the process of removing my substrate and going back to just anubias and some river rock.

Your tank is inspiring and gives me great ideas :)