Question about crayfish diet

Torbe

I got a crayfish last year, and I have been keeping Megamind in a ten gallon tank that is only partiallly filled with lots of caves that all come partway out of the water so that the crayfish can climb out of the water. Yesterday, I picked up a new sinking pellet, and discovered that it has garlic in it. Is that something that I should worry about for Megamind? Can anyone give me a list of do's and don'ts for feeding my crayfish? I've been feeding dried tubifex worms, and sinking guppy pellets before and bought this new pellet yesterday because it looked like it would sink faster and be easier for my crayfish to pick up. The new pellet is API Bottom Feeder Pellets with yeast, garlic, vitamin C and E. It is for catfish and plecos and has shrimp, squid and algae in it as well. I wonder about the yeast, garlic, vitamin C and E as to whether it is safe to feed a crayfish. I haven't been able to find much information online about whether these ingrediants are safe for Megamind. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

You and me both. This is the food I got to try with him, but after I noticed that it does have garlic, I got nervous about whether that is still ok for him. http://www.thatpetplace.com/api-bottom-feeder-shrimp-pellet-4oz?gdftrk=gdfV2226_a_7c268_a_7c6967_a_7c256014&ne_ppc_id=1463&ne_key_id=26453288&gclid=CNPvw76N4LsCFcTm7Aodw28Apw

That is perfectly fine :). Get shrimp pellets too; they love them! Also, Elodia is very good for them and should be available to eat. It's quite cheap too. ;)

• 2 weeks later...