Petsmart Omega one sinking pellets and Hikari Oranda pellets on sale

Yuki

Hello,

I've been a long time reader of kokogoldfish and I know a lot of you love omega one and hikari pellets. I was looking for deals on omega one when this deal caught my eye.

Hikari Oranda Mini Pellets (I think it's the floating kind) 10.5 oz $7.97 (reg price $18.99) http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2754929&f=PAD%2FpsNotAvailInUS%2FNo

Omega One Sinking Pellets; small 6.5oz $3.97 (reg. price $8.99) http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2753177

If your order is over $10 use BDAY12CAT13 coupon code to get $3.00 off your order

Free Shipping on all orders.

I got a bag of each for a total of $9.79 after taxes ( I live in Seattle, WA)

This is my first post post. Sorry, it's so long... I hope this is useful for someone.

Edited by Yuki

Thank you for the fantastic share! :D

Although I would not recommend Hikari Oranda for aquarium goldfish because it's a floating food, this pellet can still be used for other purposes, such as feeding other types of fish, OR to mix in with gel food.

Great deals.

I wonder if the in-store prices are the same. I will check it out tomorrow. :)

I went to my local petsmart and they didn't have either product. The $3 off coupon code only works for online orders.

Edited by Yuki

• 1 month later...