Petco $1 per gallon sale

Does this apply to tanks that come with a stand too? Are there any restrictions on tank size? I tried checking the Petco website but couldn't find anything. There is no Petco in my area so I'd have to drive an hour, and just want to be sure!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Does this apply to tanks that come with a stand too? Are there any restrictions on tank size? I tried checking the Petco website but couldn't find anything. There is no Petco in my area so I'd have to drive an hour, and just want to be sure!

These are for just the tanks, Amanda, and some stores will have an upper limit of 40 gallons as the biggest size, while others will go up to a 55. :)

?

These are for just the tanks, Amanda, and some stores will have an upper limit of 40 gallons as the biggest size, while others will go up to a 55. :)

Thanks Alex! Btw I love the doggie in your pic ... looks a lot like my Roxy (except she is black with a white "tuxedo" on her chest)!

Also, it doesn't include the hood either. :( Still a super good deal though!

I got a 40 gal breeder tank at that sale a few years ago and I love it!! By saving so much money I was able to afford a glass top to go with it too. It was only the tanks on sale and not the stands or anything. But I don't know about this new sale--maybe different now?? Anyway it is a good deal! :)

Petco is having INSANE sales right now. For my store anyway, dollar per gallon includes 10,20l,20h,29,40,55. And then the double bulb t5 light hoods are 1/2 off. And all the light bulbs are on sale 1/2 off as well. Not only that but every tetra product is 15% off and all API products are 10% off.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free