Ranchus from the City of Perth, Western Australia

Lionchu

• Admin

The Chinese ranchu has my favorite ranchu coloration ever. I've been drooling over similar ones from the East Coast Ranchu page...someday, when I have space and money.

That looks like it was a good trip!

:bingo:

• 4 weeks later...

Are you selling them?

Yes, but only to lfs.

This ranchus made me worried for the past few days due to her humongous stomach. I thought it's a goner already but lucky she spawned this morning after several days of treatment for suspected egg binding, even with hand spawning failed.

Are you selling them?

Yes, but only to lfs.

This ranchus made me worried for the past few days due to her humongous stomach. I thought it's a goner already but lucky she spawned this morning after several days of treatment for suspected egg binding, even with hand spawning failed.

How do you treat for suspected egg binding, Jeff?

I'm glad she's OK now. :)

I knew she had a belly full of eggs and have attempted to hand spawn gently but only a few eggs got out, so not wanting to cause any damage to her. I put her in a tvr type of basin with about only 7 L of water and air stone. A Qtr teaspoon of Epsom salt was added. First day did w/cs 3x because got lots of poop. Second day, apply the same thing with 2 w/cs and third day, wahlah eggs all expelled and put fish back to her home. Scraped off all eggs and fed to my other fry. No feeding during her treatment.

Those are all gorgeous Jeff. My favorite one and love the colors of his tail is the Chinese Ranchu. (group of second video's)

I also love your lionchu runt. What an adorable, beautiful, face.