Sign in to follow this  
Lis.

The new arrivals! (Pic heavy)

Tell me........How did I miss this thread! :o Oh goodness! Look at the face on that oranda! I'm in love! :wub::Congrats: Lis! Just gorgeous! :)

Thanks Becs! I absolutely love them :)

The Oranda is so pretty. I hope they survive QT with no problems.

Great looking fish.

Cloud looks magnificent, and his colours are awesome.

The Oranda is so pretty. I hope they survive QT with no problems.

Thank you :) I hope they do too, so far so good!

Great looking fish.

Cloud looks magnificent, and his colours are awesome.

Thank you! :)

Holy gorgeous! Those goldies are crazy cute and I absolutely LOVE that last pic you got :D If you see a crazy lady outside of your window oogling your fishies... you know it's me :druel

Edited by amoonklein

Two awesome little fishes! Lucky you!

Congratulations on your new arrivals. :) They are beautiful. I love your Oranda. He looks huge. The last two photo's made me smile because of the big difference in sizes. Your little tele is saying, Don't squish me up into the glass. :) Too adorable.

Holy gorgeous! Those goldies are crazy cute and I absolutely LOVE that last pic you got :D If you see a crazy lady outside of your window oogling your fishies... you know it's me :druel

Haha, thank you :)

Two awesome little fishes! Lucky you!

Thank you :)

Congratulations on your new arrivals. :) They are beautiful. I love your Oranda. He looks huge. The last two photo's made me smile because of the big difference in sizes. Your little tele is saying, Don't squish me up into the glass. :) Too adorable.

Thank you :) he is huge, I was so surprised when he arrived. I think the tele is around 3-3.5" (nose to tail tip), but I have no idea about cloud. I'll have to measure him at some point :) at the minute they're very timid, I keep them in a tank in a cottage we have, so they don't see me a lot throughout the day and are quite flighty when I walk in the room or turn the lights on. I'm not too concerned though, I have two chu's that were in the cottage for a while and they were the same, then I brought them into the main house and now they're really laid back :)