The Three Fry aka Pea, Nut and Butter

ashlee18

Hi guys! It has been a while since I updated you all on my three fry. They were born a few weeks over 7 months ago on the 5th of May.

They have moved from the 20 gallon into the old Dandy Orandas Butterfly's tank and are doing amazing. Butter had some swim bladder issues in the 20 gallon and seems cured since being moved.

Their father is for sure my calico ryukin Kenny and the mother is either my white oranda Ike or my late calico butterfly. And maybe both of them lol

They look great! my fry from around that time is doing awesome too. Do you know how much yours weigh? I'm interested to compare especially since I felt my guy was growing slowly a bit at first. He's really had a growth spurt recently and is getting huge.

Sorry that I totally forgot to reply guys :o

The pleco is about a year old I would say. They reach max growth at around two years. His daddy is huge so I expecy him to be pretty big as well. His dad is about 5 inches of pure muscle and the other male in the same tank is six.

I don't know their weight right now. They were at aroubd 5 grams at five months old but I cut back their feeding during the move. They should start growing faster again.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the names :rofl so funny! They are adorable though. Glad the swim bladder issue got better!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

They have grown. They are also beautiful.

With your babies now 7 months old it made me think of how a lot of us buy our fish at a pet store and the fish are about 3 months old or so. I don't know why but I was thinking that and thinking your fish are a lot older then the goldfish at pet stores now. (weird thinking I know. ha ha)