The New Telescope Tank (pics)

jmetzger72

I love the pairing, Jared! They make perfect contrasts for each other, both in sizes and colors. Well done! :)

What are you thinking for decorations?

Thanks! I think Ch-cho will be completely orange soon.

I'm not sure about decorations, yet. I have the Mopani wood with the Anubias all over it as well as the white sand. But both need to be cleaned. And, I may just go a different way entirely :idont

Edited by jmetzger72

Amazing, Jared!! I bet Tatsu is going to be showing. Cho-Cho who's boss. :lol2

:thud do you think you can fatten mine up if I send them to you for a little while. :whistle

Edited by Mikey

Oh my goodness! :rofl I did not realize that Cho-cho is THAT small compared to Tatsu. :o

Oh man, they are so gorgeous, and look amazing together. :heart

:heart what a pair! :) They are both beautiful ladies! It is really fun that they're so opposite :nana they will be BFFs before you know it :teehee

:Congrats: on the new setup!

Has quite the hump for a regular moor or mine are just more streamlined then normal lol

A lot of Butterfly Telescopes seem to have slight humps now. So, she might have some of those genes :idont

Quite a few breeders like that more compact/humpy look, so some strains of teles and orandas have been bred back to ryukins.

I love that first pic in the second batch of photos! The side by side :heart they are gonna be BFFs or little/big sisters :wub: