My well water test results from 2003

Looks like salt was being added! (Sodium and chloride are both present in expected proportions for NaCl.)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Edited by *Amanda*

Looks like salt was being added! (Sodium and chloride are both present in expected proportions for NaCl.)Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Amanda, that's about 0.006% salt. I don't think that it's being add, but is there naturally.

It's well water after all. :)

Looks like salt was being added! (Sodium and chloride are both present in expected proportions for NaCl.)Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Amanda, that's about 0.006% salt. I don't think that it's being add, but is there naturally.

It's well water after all. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I suppose that is pretty low ... shows how much I know about wells! :blush:

I was studying the test results and trying to figure out what the issues might be - DieselPower's last sentence sounded to me like a challenge to solve the problem, and I love working on puzzles! :)

Edited by *Amanda*

I don't know what that means but I do have a water softener

R/O = reverse osmosis, and is just another way to remove impurities and soften water in the process.

Oh gotcha thanks. I'm pretty sure that's not happening although I'm pretty sure I have an Ozzy CD called Ozzmosis. Im not sure I could play that backwards either.