I want a Bigger Tank Right NOW

FishyMandy

• Supporter

Because I feel in love with this guy at the shop today. I was a good girl and walked away knowing my tank is fully stocked. But wow it was hard

1470798_10151902910133019_2115874603_n.j

I'm talking about the Oranda in the back. Someone buy me another tank :please:

Gah!!! I want one too been lookking for a used deal for months to no avail. I don't want to have to spend the big bucks on a brand new one >< good luck to you, cute oranda too!

I have the opposite issue. I have plenty of tank space but haven't found another fish that calls to me.

I also have so many empty tanks but no space/money to set them all up. D:

That single tail in the pic is adorably derpy. XD

I will purposely order everything I need online, if possible, because I am the WORST with this!!! Good for you leaving the fishie, if you don't have the space :)

• Supporter

It was really really hard to leave him there :P But I didn't want to get the Kokostick :hides: :rofl:

i stared at him for ages though xD Then I saw the bettas and stared at them for ages too (The bettas are right on the checkout!)

I was a good girl though, I went there for rat food, and left with only rat food.

Though I saw these cool floating jellyfish ornaments, but I was worried about fins getting tangled in them :S

I have the opposite issue. I have plenty of tank space but haven't found another fish that calls to me.

I also have so many empty tanks but no space/money to set them all up. D:

That single tail in the pic is adorably derpy. XD

I walked into Walmart and umm............ must of passed out or something because I found myself by the fish. :whistle:peeka And didn't find the "one" :(

Edited by Moucho+Moncho

that's a beautiful fish :) but good for you for walking away, there will always be beautiful fish, but if there's no room at the inn, it's best to just focus on the ones you already have :)

:( I see no photo but from what all is said rom your comments the fish is a beautiful blue oranda. You did great passing him up if you didn't have the room. I bet someone will see him at the store and will give him a great new home.