This happen to you?

Mr. Hyde

Not even sure if this is the right Topic Area...or if there is one.

So I froze my batch of gel food and kept it in zip lock bags.

This morning, when my folks were at my house, my mother asked "what is in the zip lock bags?".

She ate some (Alex's gel food recipe without the fish pellets/koi clay...thank goodness!).

So.

Is this bad, good...do I give Mom some Prazi? :P

This ever happen to anyone esle?

Edited by Mr. Hyde

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.....did she like it? :rofl

Did you put anything else in besides veggies? Both gelatin or agar-agar is safe for human consumption. In fact, it's made for human consumption.

Well.....did she like it? :rofl

Did you put anything else in besides veggies? Both gelatin or agar-agar is safe for human consumption. In fact, it's made for human consumption.

She actually did!

Yuck.

So what I put in was tuna, garlic, baby food (peas and green beans), multivitamin, probiotic, and agar agar.

:rofl How did she prepare it...or did she try it straight out of the bag? This could be the new, trendy snack at North Face!

Frozen!

She actually was going to have more, but she stopped after I said it was fish food :P

Just keep an eye on her next couple poops.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

LOL I love that she actually liked it. Repashy smells and looks nasty to me.

My husband watched me pull a sheet of bloodworms out of the freezer once, and he asked what it was. I told him and he gave me a horrified look and asked me if I expected him to eat it. Um, no hubs, unless you're secretly a fish. :rofl

Edited by Goldenhero

:rofl :rofl :rofl

This is the most hilarious thing I have ever read! I need to go back and add to the title that the food is now also "Mom Approved!" :rofl

Mike, I wouldn't worry about it. Everything is graded for human consumption, and so it should be safe for all. I also do this with Dash's food, and have made numerous people taste it. :rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl

This is the most hilarious thing I have ever read! I need to go back and add to the title that the food is now also "Mom Approved!" :rofl

Mike, I wouldn't worry about it. Everything is graded for human consumption, and so it should be safe for all. I also do this with Dash's food, and have made numerous people taste it. :rofl

You have NUMEROUS people taste it?!?!

I will not be coming over for Christmas dinner Alex.

:rofl

:rofl How did she prepare it...or did she try it straight out of the bag? This could be the new, trendy snack at North Face!

Frozen!

She actually was going to have more, but she stopped after I said it was fish food :P

Just keep an eye on her next couple poops.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hahahahahahahaaaaa!!! Love this!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

That was funny. Thanks for sharing this with us. ha ha ha ha

I guess your mom isn't afraid to eat/try something new. I wouldn't be able to do that. I have to know what I'm eating. ha ha

Edited by 4prettyfish

Tuna, garlic, green peas and beans -- sounds good to me, but it probably needed salt.

Okay.

If I get paired up with you next year for Christmas gifts, I know what to send you.

:rofl3

Tuna, garlic, green peas and beans -- sounds good to me, but it probably needed salt.

Okay.

If I get paired up with you next year for Christmas gifts, I know what to send you.

Salt? :rofl

Okay.

Salt? :rofl

No.

The "Mom approved" Gel Food, silly.

Note; I am poor at detecting sarcasm...just covering my bases.

Edited by Mr. Hyde