Sign in to follow this  
hotnickles96

New Little Guy!

Tonight I was out having dinner with my girlfriend and I happened to be in the same plaza that I got my last gold fish ( Sir Isaac, the white butterfly tail demekin). I just wanted to check out what they had available. Seriously with not one intention of actually getting anything. LIKE ALWAYS lol... Welp,one 10 gallon tank for qt was picked up and I ended falling in love with this little guy!

I need to order or find some prazi pro though. I ran out!

PC081380.jpg

PC081382.jpg[/url]

Edited by hotnickles96

He's super cute! My local Petco has ones that look like him and it's always so hard to resist. Ranchu are my weak spot.

So tiny and cute. Congrats on the little one.

He's so cute! Congratulations on a great find :)

:teehee Great find! He look like a pip squeak in that huge 10gal :rofl

:Congrats:

He is super cute!

Wishing you a successful QT! ;)

Congrats on your new fish! <3333 Hope quarantine is incredibly uneventful. :heart

I'm so glad I've never seen any Ranchu around here... They're too freaking cuuuuuute! :wub:

Thank you everyone :)

Yeah I can't believe how tiny he is. I've actually never had a goldfish this small, only a little over an inch long. I will weigh him tomorrow when I change his water. Really hope all goes well for his qt. Just need to hunt down some praziquantel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh he's liiiittle!!

I've been having those moments at the store too :rofl so far haven't given in, and i hope I keep it up!

Good luck! Wishing you a very easy happy QT#

Thank you everyone :)

Yeah I can't believe how tiny he is. I've actually never had a goldfish this small, only a little over an inch long. I will weigh him tomorrow when I change his water. Really hope all goes well for his qt. Just need to hunt down some praziquantel.

You can buy from our sponsor... Tasty worms and they have flat rate shipping if you need other stuff like prime, filter sponges, Repashi, etc

Which Repashy product would you recommend?

I've never tried it before.

Ooooh he's so cute!!

I've used Soilent Green and Super Green. I had one fish that tended to get floaty on soilent but did ok on super green. It has less protein but as long as you're feeding pellets, bloodworms, brine shrimp, your lil shrimp will grow big and strong. :flex:

:rofl

Ooooh he's so cute!!

I've used Soilent Green and Super Green. I had one fish that tended to get floaty on soilent but did ok on super green. It has less protein but as long as you're feeding pellets, bloodworms, brine shrimp, your lil shrimp will grow big and strong. :flex:

:rofl

Yup! She took the words right out of my mouth! The fish love it!

Awesome! Just ordered a 4 oz bottle of the Prazi and a 6oz jar of the Super green :)

You're gonna love the smell. :lol2

Congrats!!!! He is so CUTE!!!! I must steal him! :heart

I hope you have a boring QT!

Congrats!!!! He is so CUTE!!!! I must steal him! :heart

I hope you have a boring QT!

Yeah I hope so too!

You're gonna love the smell. :lol2

I'm guessing it smells fantastic!! Lol

Awesome! Just ordered a 4 oz bottle of the Prazi and a 6oz jar of the Super green :)

It's not a jar, though. It comes as powder and you have reconstitute it. Strongly suggest after you add the boiling water put it on cookie sheet and let cool or put in fridge for like 10-20min then cut into bite size cubes. Then put the cookie sheet with already cut cubes in freezer til frozen. Then you have easy access to it an just plop it in tank when you want. You can also thaw a days worth in fridge if you want. I know this sound like a lot of work, but it's really not and you'll be glad to have the bite size bits available on a whim. :)

Oh yeah! Hold your breath when you make it! :rofl

It's not a jar, though. It comes as powder and you have reconstitute it. Strongly suggest after you add the boiling water put it on cookie sheet and let cool or put in fridge for like 10-20min then cut into bite size cubes. Then put the cookie sheet with already cut cubes in freezer til frozen. Then you have easy access to it an just plop it in tank when you want. You can also thaw a days worth in fridge if you want. I know this sound like a lot of work, but it's really not and you'll be glad to have the bite size bits available on a whim. :)

Oh yeah! Hold your breath when you make it! :rofl

Haha, yeah it does sound like a bit of work but I'm sure it's not that bad

He's very similar to my little ranchu :)

Congrats on your new adorable Lionhead :) he's super cute :)

Oh, he is so cute!!! I love the idea of raising them from little bitty! Best of luck with him!