Sign in to follow this  
4prettyfish

I rearranged my silk plants

Hi Everyone,

Today was a relaxing kind of Sunday. I was rearranging my silk and two plastic plants around in my 60 gallon tank. I think I like how it turned out so I wanted to share some photo's and video of it. At the end of the video someone doesn't care too much though. ha ha That's how relaxing our day was. :)

[/url]">http://12-1-201360gandbettaandxmasfishornaments

[/url]">http://12-1-201360gandbettaandxmasfishornaments

The video. The fish seem to be enjoying the change by swimming all over and around the plants. :)

http://s1173.photobucket.com/user/4prettyfish/media/12-1-201360gandbettaandxmasfishornaments006_zps3725c24f.mp4.html

Looks very nice :) you have some really nice silk plants :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Looks good.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Shelly and Daniel. :)

I have terrible luck with live plants so I might as well try to make the best of artificial plants.

Thank you Tammy. It was a relaxing kind of day today. :)

I love your silk plants very much :D Especially the ones in the middle with the purple center :thumb: they are pretty! Do they get much algae on them... Do you have to bleach them often? Your overall tank is beautiful :heart and you goldfish are precious :wub:

Your tank is beautiful Cheryl!!! :heart

nice tank, and lovely fish of course :)

Your tank and Goldfish look beautiful. You did a great job on arranging your plant's and rock's.

Pritty aquarium, happy goldies!

Cheryl, your tank is beautiful and I love your redcap. I really should try some silk plants.

I love your silk plants very much :D Especially the ones in the middle with the purple center :thumb: they are pretty! Do they get much algae on them... Do you have to bleach them often? Your overall tank is beautiful :heart and you goldfish are precious :wub:

Thank you Aubrey. :) It was either Petco or Petsmart where I got those plants with the purple in the leaves. I want to say it was Petco. They do get some algae on them. Mostly on the upper leaves. I think it's because they are closer to the light.?? A lot of the times I can just wipe it off with my fingers while doing the water change. So I don't even have to take them out of the tank. I'm pretty good about keeping up on it so it doesn'tget out of control and look ugly. I bleached them once for sure and maybe, maybe twice. Thanks for the compliments. I love my fish and am happy with the tank. :)

Looks great, nice work :)

Thank you so much. :)

Your tank is beautiful Cheryl!!! :heart

Thank you Mikey. :) Much appreciated. :)

Looks good :)

Thank you so much :)

nice tank, and lovely fish of course :)

Thank you so much :)

Your tank and Goldfish look beautiful. You did a great job on arranging your plant's and rock's.

Thanks Dawn. I usually have the plants all in the middle but wanted to scatter them this time. I love my rocks, just like yours. :) My fish are getting B I G. :)

Pritty aquarium, happy goldies!

:) Awww thank you.

Cheryl, your tank is beautiful and I love your redcap. I really should try some silk plants.

Thank you Susanne. You should look around and see if you have any in your area that look real. My most expensive one was a lot, at least I think so, but it won't die on me at least. I purchased the plant way over on the right at Petco and that's a Fluval silk plant that was $25.00. A couple of section leaves separated (came unglued) and I still have to put it back together. If you look over more toward the middle right you will see a smaller section. Those leaves/branch goes with the big plant on the right side. This made me ughh on my plant. Valentino's wen is just going crazy on the growing now. I love your Newton.

I love it cheryl! the fish seem to be enjoying it too! :D

I usually find fake plants to be kind of tacky, but I really like it in your tank!

I love that goldfish ornament as well! Very cute. ;)

That has an elegant touch to it. Just the right amount of color with the stones.

I love it cheryl! the fish seem to be enjoying it too! :D

Thank you Jess :) I think I'm loving it more. ha ha

I usually find fake plants to be kind of tacky, but I really like it in your tank!

I love that goldfish ornament as well! Very cute. ;)

Thank Georgia for liking my tacky fake plants. hahahahahahahah :) The ornament I bought at Kohl's if you have any of those stores in your area. They had a huge sale last weekend.

That has an elegant touch to it. Just the right amount of color with the stones.

Thank you so much. :)