Lionhead :3

scurrie

Alright, I haven't posted in a while so here is EVERYTHING that's happened in the past month. I got a new fish FOREVER ago, its been so long that I had to go look up my recent transactions of my petco pals rewards card to figure out what day I bought him... Worst part?! I never even told anyone. I put him in the QT for over 3 weeks. He's been in my tank for about a week and a half now. But ANYWAY. The QT was the most uneventful thing ever. Not even a single fluke. Nothing, I was like "ILL TAKE IT!!!" But I didn't tell anyone about it because I haven't had time to take nice pictures of him. And we all know what picture zombies you people are. Instead of brains, you run around going "piiiictuuuresss, piiiiiccctuuuressS"

Then, I also got my hands on some reallllyyy nice nerites from my LFS and some cherry shrimp!

I've been so busy busting my butt in school trying to do better that I've been slacking on keeping you guys updated. So here are pics of everyone. Update on the tank. Pics of snails. And a cherry shrimp for good measure. Thanks for reading, I love you guys. Sorry I haven't kept you updated.

I swear, my fish are just so wiggly. I don't understand how you people get such nice pictures of your fish. I even went through the video tutorial of how to set my DSLR to the right settings and all I get are orange and calico blobs. Sometimes I get faces, sometimes. But then the bodies are blobs. So I just take videos and put them on my instagram because thats the easiest way for me to do it. Sorry they're not the best quality :P All you have to do is click the link then click the picture and it should play within ten seconds.

Here is new fish, I LOVE his silver scales: http://instagram.com/p/hADeGDuiPW/ He's a lionhead.

Old fish saying hi: http://instagram.com/p/hAESFzuiAm/ Nugget decided not to make an appearance.

Cherry Shrimp: (Not in goldfish tank)

1000271_10202185499176195_1271060973_n.j

Giant Nerite: (There are two in my tank, one was hiding) These aren't in the goldies tank.

999292_10202185503776310_418238296_n.jpg

Oh and PS, all the weird sticker things you see on the outsides of my tanks, those are Christmas gel window clings. I had fun decorating. Pictures of that to come!

Edited by scurrie

Your new fish is too cute! :heart

And your nerite looks like the one that, once again, I can't find in my tank. :rofl3 I hope yours isn't as much of a hider as mine is . . . shoulda named him Waldo.

Any way! Nice to see you around! The cherry shrimp is soooo cool! :nana

Don't take this the wrong way.... but what a weird/awesome fish!!!

Almost looks a little eggfish/frog head to me. Do its eyes kinda point up a little bit?

My fish are super wiggly too. and I only use my phone for pictures, so I totally empathize with the overwhelming ratio of horrible pictures to almost decent ones :rofl

Congrats!! mooooore pictures and vidoes of this one, please! :D :D

You shouldn't apologize for your "busting your butt" for school. You have your priorities straight. :) I hope you will be able to enjoy your time off for Thanksgiving.

Your new fish is a little cutie and so glad you had an easy qt time. Your photo's are very nice and so are all your subjects. :)

Wow....very unexpected. My lionhead passed away tonight. I found her bottom sitting and very very "dusty" looking and she died not long after..... I'm very bummed and surprised...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

It's okay. I went back the next day and found another awesome one. :P pics soon!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free