Up for grabs: Two pieces of Malaysian driftwood

jenzaar

Hey guys!

I have two pieces of driftwood - one in my tank with two little coffeefolia plants, and a smaller one that hasn't gone in yet - that I've decided not to keep anymore. The big one I bought for my pleco, but he recently died. The other was for a java bush/plant project which obviously went nowhere. I think it's tank-ready. Nobody is there to munch on them anymore and I just don't feel safe keeping them without being cleaned by resident driftwood nommers. :idont

So, rather than selling it, I'm GIVING it, cause I want to be rid of it now! :teehee Sometimes impatience is a good thing, right?

Anyway, these pictures are kind of cruddy. But they're both nice pieces, the small one especially. It would look beautiful with lots of assorted anubias plants glued on! I'm a little sad I never got to do that. But anyway..

20130828_160923.jpg

20130828_131741.jpg

20130828_131936.jpg

20131111_155235.jpg

20131111_155221.jpg

20131111_155235.jpg

Please, if you're interested in these (and I know there's a few recently purchased plecos on here, don't deny your guys! You'll spend a long time curing this stuff!) let me know. I'd be happy to send them both out, if you will cover shipping costs.

Maybe you should keep them and add some horned nerites. They spend a lot of time on the driftwood in my tank. :) Plus, they chow on algae. :thumb:

:teehee I was thinking of getting two or three nerites, but for now I'm leaning toward.. not getting them haha.

I'm a little concerned about my the top usually being open now (I've heard of some who stay put, and others who like to wander), but mostly it's a matter of me having no desire to do QT. I know it's just daily WC's, but...... I feel so lazy now. :hide:

I've never had one leave my 80 and it don't have a top lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

:rofl ahhh see now I'm getting confused :krazy:

Oooo could I have the bigger one!? :D I can pm you tonight when I'm on my computer!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Oooo could I have the bigger one!? :D I can pm you tonight when I'm on my computer!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

yesyesyes! I'll be waiting :ehh

:rofl

I'm just curious......isn't it ok to have driftwood without plecos??? Not that I have a problem...my BN Plecos breed like rabbits!!

But that was really nice to offer it to others! You get Brownie Points!! :thumbup2:

I'm just curious......isn't it ok to have driftwood without plecos??? Not that I have a problem...my BN Plecos breed like rabbits!!?

?

But that was really nice to offer it to others!? You get Brownie Points!! :thumbup2:

I don't have any in my 180 or tropical tank. And you all know my guys love to breed lol

I'm just curious......isn't it ok to have driftwood without plecos??? Not that I have a problem...my BN Plecos breed like rabbits!!?

?

But that was really nice to offer it to others!? You get Brownie Points!! :thumbup2:

Oh I know a lot of people keep it without any plecos or snails! But I felt like it got extra gunky in the two-ish weeks that he's been gone, and there have been a few people on here who had problems that may have been from the driftwood. I know I'm probably being too cautious, but that's how I roll :rofl

?

I don't have any in my 180 or tropical tank. And you all know my guys love to breed lol
I almost thought about buying another from you (I dont even know if you're selling them yet) :peeka but decided to just do goldies in here :)

What is that GISMO in the 2nd picture??????

:rofl it's my little blues band!

For some reason the only place I could get a decent picture of the driftwood was on my piano. So they set the scene with a little diddy for me :P