Some pics I took of the tropical tank.

Took some pics before of the cute little inhabitants of my tropical tank! These are the ones who managed to stay still more than a nanosecond and get photographed!

First, my lovely pleco Gordon

IMG_0632_zps6fd4be2c.jpg

IMG_0654_zpsb35833b1.jpg

Two of my sterbai corydoras. I need a name for the one without whiskers. He came like that from the LFS and I didn't notice until he was home. His mouth was all swollen and now he is doing much better, his little whiskers seem to be growing back. Anyways, he is the only one of the group I can tell apart!

IMG_0001_zps019f4f0d.jpgIMG_0036_zpsf7605bf6.jpg

One of my albino corydoras, these guys are still super tiny! But they have funnier personalities than the sterbais.

IMG_0004_zps9eff030b.jpg

:mytank1:

The one without whiskers? He is exactly like the other sterbai but it seems some fungus took his whiskers or he hurt them. Apparently it happens. They seem to grow back once they are in clean water and soft substrate. I don't know much about them as they are my first tho!

• Supporter

Oh ok yeah I got an albino with no fins other than a tail fn the sje h as grown most of them back.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Oh ok yeah I got an albino with no fins other than a tail fn the she has grown most of them back.

Beautiful!!! I love your corries!! And what a pretty Gibby Pleco!!! I miss mine, but he went to a great home (my coworkers 45 gallon) she sent me a picture of him today actually. :teehee he got HUGE

Thanks everyone! I sure love my pleco! I was told he is a leopard pleco. I know nothing about plecos as he is my first!

@waterfaller - that is just a light effect from the camera :) He doesn't have anything on his back.

I will get some pics of this tank and their new tank that i am currently setting up. Just waiting for my plants to arrive in the mail!

Got the full tank shots. This is already of their new 50+gal as I moved them today lol. I had black sand before that I loved but didn't find anymore of it (CRY), so I replaced it with this cream one which is apparently perfect for the corys and loaches with their delicate barbels. I still have some plants coming in the mail soon as I want to try planting the background a bit! I also need to find a way to get the remaining air out of the sand without messing up with the plant substrate thingy. Oh and I am planning a simple black background to make the fish pop

Oh and YES there is an infiltrate goldfish in there! I was suppose to move him out but he seems to be thriving in there. I think he thinks he is a molly. Anyways, that's Beep.

And in the net you can see the little molly fry survivor, Goliath.

IMG_0042_zps62368eb0.jpg

IMG_0046_zpsce48dae6.jpg

IMG_0067_zpse096eb05.jpg

IMG_0058_zps2f06e871.jpg

Edited by Captain Findus Goldfish

I don't have much luck with bettas. They seem to have a 1.5year expiration date with me!

Beep is suppose to live with my other goldfish Snow White. But she is 30+cm and he doesn't like her very much ahaha. When he is alone he just bottom sits all day. So we will see. His BFF Blondie died