Sign in to follow this  
goldiegeek

Calling all photobombs!

Hi Guys,

Okay, I gotta do it. I would love to see everyone's "fish photobombs". HomerJay's photo in the goldfish photo contest cracked me up. They do it on purpose, I swear. Here's one of mine:

IMG_1529_zps8541f28c.jpg

I have deleted mine so far, but I'll be sure to save any I get and post them here :happydance

I have an entire series of photos where in EACH one, my pearlscale is photoboming my pictures of my oranda. EVERY single one. I look like 30 pictures and you can see a little orange peeking out of every one. It's so funny :P

Lol! I have tons! When I'm not falling asleep, I'll dig through them and look. :rofl3

I have deleted mine so far, but I'll be sure to save any I get and post them here :happydance

Yay! I deleted most of mine, chalked them up to epic fails. It was only when I saw that one today that I realized...they are gold.

Here's mine!

4ca92f71-4741-47f0-9ee7-8ec4adb51457_zps

Haha! That, my friend, is a serious photobomb. See, he knows exactly what he's doing. Look at the look in his eye. lol Love it.

20130930_1626181_zps59057b54.jpg

:lol:

Yes! That is what I'm talking about:) I so hope my black chu grows as nicely as yours, wow.

Baruch is always in every pic....he is a photobomb expert. I usually delete them but I'll hang onto the next photobomb for this thread.

Just thought I'd get a nice photo of Phantom..

1275677_10151584291595759_362402441_o.jp

:lol3

He's looks like he's pulling a Zsa Zsa..."no pikshas!".

Yes! That is what I'm talking about:) I so hope my black chu grows as nicely as yours, wow.

Thank you! Her name is Squash. That's short for Winter Squash. She's actually not that big; only a couple of inches. But she has grown a lot since I got her. I love her big belly and her pom poms. Sometimes I like to tell her, "Squash! You've got flowers on your face!" :D

Mine love to hang together so much, sometimes it seems impossible to get a clear shot of a single fish.

augustpics041.jpg

augustpics057.jpg

augustpics055.jpg

augustpics056.jpg

augustpics016.jpg

I love the colors of your ranchu. I have never seen one like that. Also, your black oranda is gorgeous.

Thank you! Her name is Squash. That's short for Winter Squash. She's actually not that big; only a couple of inches. But she has grown a lot since I got her. I love her big belly and her pom poms. Sometimes I like to tell her, "Squash! You've got flowers on your face!" :D

That is little! Is it a Thai ranchu? I just got one, he's about 1.5 inches, but already the wen is going. He looks very mature for his age lol. Congrats on such a beautiful fish:)

Mine love to hang together so much, sometimes it seems impossible to get a clear shot of a single fish.

augustpics041.jpg

augustpics057.jpg

augustpics055.jpg

augustpics056.jpg

augustpics016.jpg

Mine are always together too:) Little buddies.

Photo number 4 is my fave, hilarious lol. These posts are cracking me up:)

That is little! Is it a Thai ranchu? I just got one, he's about 1.5 inches, but already the wen is going. He looks very mature for his age lol. Congrats on such a beautiful fish:)

Don't think so. She is a RG goldfish. She's not black; she's more like a blue. Thank you. I love how ranchus wiggle their little fins.

Waterfaller, your purple ranchu is GORGEOUS! I think that is the prettiest color; never had one myself but plan to get one someday!

Waterfaller, your purple ranchu is GORGEOUS! I think that is the prettiest color; never had one myself but plan to get one someday!

Thank you! That is Charlie. I love her, she is the best fish. She looks either purple or very bronze depending on how the light hits her. She was crazy expensive...dang DO auctions! LOL When I saw her I did a BIN because I knew she would not last until the end of the auction. I think she was worth it though. I have never seen one quite like her.

Double photobomb!

Please pretend my tank glass looks clean lol. I'm not wiping it down often during treatment.

IMG_1386_zps6e031c18.jpg

he did it again and the rest were none too happy

f3_zps5a1dc5ee.png

Edited by HomerJay

he did it again and the rest were none too happy

f3_zps5a1dc5ee.png

Shut the front door, that little guy is too funny:) Every time I see him, I can't help but laugh out loud. It doesn't get less funny the more I see it either. I think he's awesome:) I may have to make him my screensaver...haha.