Need a new name, feeling guilty...pic heavy

goldiegeek

How about The Wonder Twins; Zan and Jayna???

Wonder_Twins.jpg

Haha! They are both boys, though. Not that that has never happened. I have girls named Glenn, Google, Rick, Frankie and Steve (I think). lol

I so miss superhero costumes from the eighties....

Me too.

There was a less sever, more friendliness to them.

Geez...everything was less severe and more friendly...lol

Moe and Larry?

Btw, super fun thread : happydance

When I read your suggestion, the song "Bust a Move" popped in my head. "Moe and Larry, had a brother Harry, in five days from now he's gonna marry". Names that would make me sing that song more are great! (you want it, you got it...you want it, baby you got it!)

This got me thinking of the small dog or cat in a litter. What about "Runt"?

The only other thing I can think of Ying and Yang.

Castor and Pollux

Scurrie Are you in to astronomy?

;) you got it

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

• Supporter

How about The Wonder Twins; Zan and Jayna???

Wonder_Twins.jpg

Haha! They are both boys, though. Not that that has never happened. I have girls named Glenn, Google, Rick, Frankie and Steve (I think). lol

I so miss superhero costumes from the eighties....

For completely selfish reasons, I would like to second this nomination. (please refer to avatar) After all, we live in a very progressive world. :rofl

I've been told that guys know when someone's describing a potential date to them that girls are either "cute" or "have a great personality." So since you have "Cute Twin," or CT, I suggest GP (or "Great Personality"). ;

These names are awesome! I need some more ugly fish:)

I've been told that guys know when someone's describing a potential date to them that girls are either "cute" or "have a great personality." So since you have "Cute Twin," or CT, I suggest GP (or "Great Personality"). ;

These names are awesome! I need some more ugly fish:)

Not ugly! I'll go with: I need more "unique fish that may be chosen last in gym class".

How about Stan & Ollie? (They're both gorgeous by the way!)

Actually, they look like a Stan (Ugly Twin) and Ollie (Cute Twin)!

Thank you for the compliment. I find I get lost watching these two. They are actually a couple of rescues I got that I just couldn't rehome. They were covered in ammonia burns and had fin rot. These guys have come a long way, and I couldn't be happier.

We have gone with...dun, dun, dun (you guys know what sound I mean)...STAN. But, Cute Twin is staying Cute Twin. lol. It's weird calling Stan...Stan. I catch myself referring to him by his old name, it'll take some time. I'm trying to look at it like Prince, except without the symbol. It'll stick eventually! I originally was going to go with "Intellectual Twin", but when I said "how's It doing?", hubby kept asking "how's what doing?". So Stan it is:) (my husband wanted "Hellfish"...must be the Metallica in him).

We have gone with...dun, dun, dun (you guys know what sound I mean)...STAN. But, Cute Twin is staying Cute Twin. lol. It's weird calling Stan...Stan. I catch myself referring to him by his old name, it'll take some time. I'm trying to look at it like Prince, except without the symbol. It'll stick eventually! I originally was going to go with "Intellectual Twin", but when I said "how's It doing?", hubby kept asking "how's what doing?". So Stan it is:) (my husband wanted "Hellfish"...must be the Metallica in him).

Nice choice ;)