Sign in to follow this  
saltdiscus

goldfish connection no reply

I ordered few meds from goldfish connection but I didmt get any response. Its paid by paypal already and I did send email 5 times already. Are they still in business.sud I cancel my order and by somewhere coz I didnt get no response. Is there other website I can buy god meds for goldfish.

Thanks.

I ordered few meds from goldfish connection but I didmt get any response. Its paid by paypal already and I did send email 5 times already. Are they still in business.sud I cancel my order and by somewhere coz I didnt get no response. Is there other website I can buy god meds for goldfish.

Thanks.

When did you place the order?

Saturday. My paypal says money is cleared already.i just want to know they are still in business. Did anyone oreder recently from them.

When I placed an order for Pro-Gold from them it took somewhere around 5-7 days for them to send me an email saying it was shipped. Not sure exactly, but I remember it was a bit long of a wait. Give them 2-3 more days. I don't think they went out of business. :rofl

I've always received my orders from GC when they have gone through Paypal. However, I have never received a response from GC to any emails I have sent. So, you will probably just receive the product with no email response.

Ok thanks I was bit worried coz they replied none of my email.i will wait for a week and see whay happens.

When I placed an order for Pro-Gold from them it took somewhere around 5-7 days for them to send me an email saying it was shipped. Not sure exactly, but I remember it was a bit long of a wait. Give them 2-3 more days. I don't think they went out of business. :rofl

Did u get tracking number?

Did u get tracking number?

Yes, I did.

If you've received confirmation and a tracking, then it's on its way. You should get it soon. :)

They are very much still in business. :)

If you've received confirmation and a tracking, then it's on its way. You should get it soon. :)

They are very much still in business. :)

I didnt get tracking number.

If you send me a PM, I will send you their phone number, which you can use to contact them. :)

If you send me a PM, I will send you their phone number, which you can use to contact them. :)

Alex the savior to all :P

I never had a problem with ordering from them but I just got Pro-gold. I don't remember getting a tracking # or not. :idont

I order Pro-Gold from them as well; has the same deal. I wouldn't worry :)

Liz Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX

You will probably receive the order today, they are usually very fast when it comes to shipping out stuff. :)

I do generally dislike though when online companies will not respond to emails. After all that is what an email is there for; not responding to a paying customer's inquiry is a bit... meh.

I don't remember getting any email or tracking info when I ordered the metro and I got it super quick ;)

Make sure to check your spam folder ;) xfinity always sent their emails to spam until I added them to my address book.

yay got my package today.thank u all for the help.its just odd that there is no communication from goldfish connection.

I'm glad it worked out. :)

I'm glad it worked out. :)

Yess I will definitely order more pro gold.my gf loves them more than hikari.

Just to let you all know The reason is ....

Rick Hess does keep the Goldfishconnection going hes just focused on Koi at this point... If you place an order and get a tracking number the product will come... Im sorry about this guys.... He is a very nice and will do what he says..... I have talked to him many times.

Like I said its working on a Koi site but Goldfishconnection is still running... just more in the back ground.

?

Rick Hess does keep the Goldfishconnection going hes just focused on Koi at this point... If you place an order and get a tracking number the product will come... Im sorry about this guys.... He is a very nice? and will do what he says..... I have talked to him many times.

?

Like I said its working on a Koi site but Goldfishconnection is still running... just more in the back ground.

I think it would be one thing if he didn't have great products. Its nice to know or hear something but for whatever reason I wasn't worried when I didn't hear from him. If that makes any sense.

Maybe because if all the great feedback I've read and heard.:)

Rick Hess does keep the Goldfishconnection going hes just focused on Koi at this point... If you place an order and get a tracking number the product will come... Im sorry about this guys.... He is a very nice and will do what he says..... I have talked to him many times.

I think it would be one thing if he didn't have great products. Its nice to know or hear something but for whatever reason I wasn't worried when I didn't hear from him. If that makes any sense.

Maybe because if all the great feedback I've read and heard. :)

:thumbup2: