Quick video of the new Girls

Mr.B

They are all so beautiful! :)

How are they getting along? Any serious fights so far? A sorority is something I'd love to do one day, but I've read so many horror stories about them. :scared

Edited by Georgia

• Supporter

You have a lovely harem, Dan :) It tempts me to have another tank with something like this.

Sorry I was late to the party too :)

Thanks, Molly. Temptation and enableing is what Kokos is all about. :rofl

How are they getting along? Any serious fights so far? A sorority is something I'd love to do one day, but I've read so many horror stories about them. :scared

Thanks! No fights yet, nock on wood. They get a little frenzied at feeding time, so I would like to work out a way seperate them for that, but other wise so far so good. :)

Thanks! No fights yet, nock on wood. They get a little frenzied at feeding time, so I would like to work out a way seperate them for that, but other wise so far so good. :)

That's impressive! I'd think with 9 in a 10 gallon all hell would break loose, but that's great that they're getting along! :D You're lucky! Hope they stay like that.

• Supporter

I apologize for the super lame quality of these videos, but here ya go. The first video is of the temporary tank the girls are in now. They will remain in this tank until I receive PP from my supplier in China. LOL and then they will be moved to the tank in the second video until I can figure out what size tank to get, and where I am going to put this tank. I'm having a hard time deciding. Enjoy..........or not. Your choice. :rofl

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I will be putting more artificial plants in the dirted tank, until I can get more plant growth. :)

Edited by Mr.B

Looking good! :D I cant wait to see them in their home :D it looks so lovely!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2