Sign in to follow this  
incredibleSE

Finally in the Ranchu game!

Welcome to ranchu( lionhead lionchu) keeping! they are an awesome breed! Here's to many years of enjoyment of your new little buddy. :thumbup2:

He's a cutie for sure congrats!!! I'm leaning toward a lionhead though ;) congrats on the new addition :)

:Congrats: on your new fish! :)

I understand, Chelsea. It isn't that I don't understand the reasons to QT. I'm minimally intelligent. I just didn't think it necessary to talk about fixing someone's mistakes in those exact terms when nothing is wrong yet. Maybe say congratulations and bring up the quarantine concerns separately. I don't know, I know it isn't my problem but I guess I wanted to comment because I thought it an insensitive time to jump on a person and I wanted to point out that not everyone does everything the exact same way and it doesn't necessarily make them wrong. But I know that's just me. Everyone here does appear to do things the same way.

Everyone,

While I understand that the topic of QT is one that is very important (yes, you most definitely should!), let us make a new thread to discuss it.

For this particular thread, the point has been made, and let us now leave it to be the congratulatory thread that it is supposed to be.

Thank you :)

Sorry, I tried to figure out a way to delete posts but can't I guess. Now I'm the insensitive one for even posting at all.

Sorry, I tried to figure out a way to delete posts but can't I guess. Now I'm the insensitive one for even posting at all.

No, my comment wasn't directed to you specifically, and in no way should you think that it was.

I do think that you would agree whole-heartedly with me that any further discussion about QT, or any discussion that is not related to congratulating the new fish, should be occurring elsewhere. :)

I got two chus too! They are an absolute joy to watch and care for! Welcome to the wiggly gang! :teehee

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

What a cutie! Congratulations on joining the chu club :) lol

Edited by ahardeay