Yes, I'll have fries with those DO ranchu!

ShawneeRiver

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww! The chunker is my favorite. :teehee but I also like the fat fat fry colored one that's on the right in the tank shots. :)

So sorry about Shep, I was hoping you'd sneak in one of her before I read that you lost her. :hug

Thanks, everyone. I was sad to lose Shep, but both of the ranchus were symptomatic from the time I got them, so it's not a huge surprise. :(

The fry have learned a new trick today!! They are following me as I walk in front of their tank! :rofl It's a 20 long on the kitchen counter, and I realized that they were begging while I was at the sink, and then they followed me as I walked away. I haven't seen that before. :D

congratulations ! raising our fish from egg is , I feel, many times more rewarding than just buying them already made and they are more healthy and live longer. Well Done!

Well finally! I've been so patient.

That big fry looks so adorable. I love the uniform scale color and the contrast between the orange and white. :heart

I can't wait to see/read/hear more about these bebs!

congratulations ! raising our fish from egg is , I feel, many times more rewarding than just buying them already made and they are more healthy and live longer. Well Done!

It has been fun (mostly ;) ). I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all of them, though.

Well finally! I've been so patient.

That big fry looks so adorable. I love the uniform scale color and the contrast between the orange and white. :heart

I can't wait to see/read/hear more about these bebs!

And perhaps /take one? :rofl

Aw, they're getting so big! I love the little ranchu ones with the tail tuck. I think I love me some tail tuck. :heart

And that's too bad about Shep :( At least you can keep several of her babies to remember her by. :)

It has been fun (mostly ;) ). I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all of them, though.

Ha Ha , I think you fib a little. we know what you are going to do............... raise them up and breed so we get to see the new F2 generation. If you fatten them up a little you have a good chance at a first season spawn I think. Select the best 6