Looking for nice pictures of substrate free tanks

Could you all please post or link to pictures of your bare bottomed tanks please? I dont want to use substrate but I want the tank to look nice, either with good quality fake plants or real ones in pots, maybe a bit of rock. Can anyone help?

There are deluge of wonderful photos on this site. I suggest having a look in this thread to begin with—not all the photos involve barebottom tanks.

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/94572-add-your-tanks-pics-here-please/

1385285_1429221580632933_55786398_n.jpg

This is my tank this evening after a messy food day. The tiny bit of substrate in the corner is from a planter that fell open while I was cleaning. I haven't gotten around to removing it yet. The fish moved it over there. :teehee

I'm due to take some new pictures, but until then, you can have a look at some of the many incarnations of my own tank. It's barebottom, but the outside is painted to look like sand. :)

aquaticjungles_zps95744cd7.jpg

100_4601.jpg

100_4884.jpg

tankofthemonth2_zpse0d62a88.jpg

The fish in the cup :lol

Edited by FlipsHere

Y'know, I realized I hadn't taken any still shots of the tank for a while, so thanks for the reminder to do so!

Here's my 55.

IMG_3364_zpsc3efbf54.jpg

Here are a few of mine, starting more recently.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Side view of the same

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have a lot of the same stufr but there are so many different ways to arrange it all. That's what I love about it. Very subtle changes are enough to keep me from ever getting bored with my barebottom... and when I get close, that's what new plants are for :P

I'm due to take some new pictures, but until then, you can have a look at some of the many incarnations of my own tank. It's barebottom, but the outside is painted to look like sand. :)

The fish in the cup :lol

What's funniest is that he doesn't even fit in there anymore. That picture is from over a year ago. :rofl3