Before and Afters

So i would love to see before and after pictures or videos. Mainly the first tank your goldies started out in and what they have now. I was looking through mine and cant believe how much they have grown and i have grown by learning from them so Cmon search your photobucket accounts cause i know you have them :)

I wish I had pictures of my old tank! I can describe it though :P I had 2 in a ten gallon tank with a tetra whisper ten, an air stone, and a heater. Then a year later, I upgraded to a 55 gallon (what I have now 4 years later) and my goldfish are doing okay. I have had some major set backs and I am still having problems. Let me get a video of my tank as of now.

This is Baby and Basil in a twenty gallon. Its a quick cheap upgrade from the 10 gallon i had when it cracked.

Posted Image

Now they have five new friends in my 110 gallon!

Posted Image

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

This is before I knew about over stocking and all of that, so I'd put this at around 2010. I got started with minnows, and yes, that giant comet there is Oshi, who is still around today :) Some of you may recognize Clause and Rosie.

10dhc3q.jpg

This is my 55 about a month ago. I have since decreased the number of fish down to four, the three comets and Bree (the oranda).

2nio9d2.jpg