Post Your Tank Photos Here!

ali

Since we have a thread going on to posts your goldfish pictures. :lol

Lets see your goldfish TANK photos on this thread.....Dont be shy, show them off here!!!!!! :lol:

(I need to take pics of my tanks they will be up soon) SO LETS SEE YOUR TANKS POST POST LOL!!!! :lol

This could be a great thread. :D

Forgot too add....Tell us somthing about them like how big is it......And how you decorated it and how may goldies are on it.....Do anything too show it off LOL. :lol

Just tell us anything you feel is important and intresting about your tank or tanks that you would like too share with us. :D

man, i would so love to post a few pics of my new ones (50gal, 35gal, 20gal, 20gal and a 10gal)! ive only got a few pics of my old setups (20gal, 20gal, 10gal).

ok :rolleyes: , ill go find the jpegs and crunch them down to post here. i must warn you, they arent anywhere near as good looking as my new tanks!

tooth

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ceridwen

This is my 10g. The barrel ornament has been removed until such time as the goldfish are big enough to not get inside. The fish are moving to a 29g tank at the end of this month when I go home for the summer, I'll post a pic of that one once I get it set up.

post-11-1082575880.jpg

Guest diz_thangle

Give me a sec to take my pix of my tank. sorry i took out the hood with light because I jus feed them and watching them play :-)

Wow!!!! Lots of great pic's!!!! I think I'm going to have to finally purchase a digital camera to show you guys my family,and my tanks! :D Parker,nice tank-your plants look very healthy!!!! Pondandfish,fantastic set-ups!!! I loved your pond!!! I have always wanted one and have never bothered because I don't have the room to do the size pond I want(BIG) LOL Everyone has done such a good job with their tanks! Way to go guys!

This is my 20 gallon tall. The plants in the picture (anacharis and something else) are completely demolished now. The goldies ate them until nothing was left. :rolleyes: I'm going to redecorate the tank with natural river rock and a black background. I should have had the bubble wands covered up for this pic but I didn't think about it.

post-11-1082859103.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived