75 Gallon upgrade - A Single picture! :D

tithra

Its a great looking tank. I bet your fish are loving the extra swimming space.

DarkSeas

thank you! I actually really think they are loving the swimming room. They are so much more active now in the bigger tank, it's really fun to see :) makes me wonder what they would be like in an even bigger tank! :P

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DarkSeas

?

thank you! I actually really think they are loving the swimming room. They are so much more active now in the bigger tank, it's really fun to see :) makes me wonder what they would be like in an even bigger tank! :P

I am sure they would love it. I recently upgraded my 55 gallon to a 110 gallon and my goldies loved it.

DarkSeas

DarkSeas

I am sure they would love it. I recently upgraded my 55 gallon to a 110 gallon and my goldies loved it.

DarkSeas

congrats on the upgrade! :) I'm hoping to do another upgrade whenever we move out of the apartment we are currently living in, will probably be at least another year.

Oh congrats. I remember it's a lot of work. I added sand to my tank last Monday and still don't have my tank the way I want it. I'm starting think it will always be a work in progress.

• 1 month later...