New Tank Photo

FishyMandy

• Supporter

I scrubbed most of the glass today, re-added a black background.

I can't get my airstone to work there is meant to be a bubble wall. The pump is running fine, it's just not getting into the stone :S

I want to shorten the airhoses anyway so they are tucked into the corner.

I like that the black BG makes most of the filters hard to see, and really makes my fish stand out.

I want to get some more silk plants too.

1377127_10151729534198019_430318974_n.jp

Since I wont be getting a new tank any time soon I may as well make this one look as awesome as I can.

• Supporter

looking great!!

did you by any chance bleach that bubble wall? try this, remove the airline tubing from the air pump whilst it's still attached to the bubble wall, blow into the tubing really hard. if there are bubbles as they should be.. then the air pump has lost it's mojo & it's time to replace it :(

• Supporter

looking great!!

did you by any chance bleach that bubble wall? try this, remove the airline tubing from the air pump whilst it's still attached to the bubble wall, blow into the tubing really hard. if there are bubbles as they should be.. then the air pump has lost it's mojo & it's time to replace it :(

I didn't bleach it, but I did try blowing into the tube and there were bubbles :( Guess this airpump is a goner.

Thanks everyone for your nice comments x3