Moved the Goldies!

scurrie

However, on a completely different note. I'm beginning to think that it's either a 50 or a 46. I got it from some random guy on Craigslist who said it was a 55 but now looking at the actual dimensions of a 55 it's either a really weirdy shaped one or not one at all. It's 23 high. 16.5 on the sides then the bow is 19.5 and then it's definitely 36 wide. and those aren't the dimensions I read online for a 55. Guys I'm lost :(

looks great :) the wheels would still worry me though, and I think the comment about it being a tv stand is right on the money, even if the guy before you used it for a aquarium stand doesn't mean it was made for one, I'm glad you said it's sturdy enough :) But I have never seen an aquarium stand on wheels...like ever ;)

Update; I've decided to take the wheels off. Which means doing another 80% water change. So it's gonna have to wait a week or two. But y'all are scaring me. ;) I'll let you know how that goes.

Totally. I agree. I shoulda thought about it before but it was too convenient to roll across the house :P I also think this might be a custom tank because I've looked everywhere for dimensions on 55 bowfronts and all I find is 40+ inch long ones. And mine is only 30. So. I will be removing them next week :)

Bear in mind when stocking that b/c it's taller rather than longer, this tank has much less surface area than a standard 55. And that's important. Stay on the low side with fish! :)