For sale: all my fish and plants

bubbles22

Sorry you have to give your fish away :( I remember you got your orandas around the same time that I got mine. Hope all works out for you, they are gorgeous fish

Edited by sweetpea92

Sorry you have to give your fish away :( I remember you got your orandas around the same time that I got mine. Hope all works out for you, they are gorgeous fish

Thank you. Yeah, it was nice seeing them grow and getting to compare them :)

I'm so sorry to have read this about you Bubbles. :hug I know how much you love your fish and to give them up due to hardship must be really hard on you. I hope you find some wonderful homes for them all. I hope you are able to sell your tanks/equipment. I've had my 55g for sale for about a month now and only a handful of calls. If you think you'll get back into having goldfish again you should hang onto one of your tanks if you have a place to store it. Otherwise you'll probably just about give it away. I'm selling my tank and stand for a really good price and still nothing. Wishing you the best.

Thank you. I never thought of storing the tanks and equipment. I may just do that and start up again once I'm done with college :)

I'm going to do a tele tank so ill take all the teles :) if you don't mind.

I'd take the other two but I'm still wan free for now lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I don't mind at all :D I'm just happy they're going to be kept together. I'm going to order the shipping supplies. I will contact you soon!

• Supporter

Hey I am hiring full time not great pay (13/hr) to start full medical benefits for full time and if you work the swing shift you can do homework at work. I am also hiring on call weekend and sort of as needed if you need a little side job. It is corporate security work for amazon and its inside its clean and the only down side is the polyester uniform pants. Not too bad of a commute for you and will maybe easy with your school stuff. Keep your tanks pm me and I'll make you some money. My boss quit so I am in charge of every thing for a few weeks and would love to help you keep your fish, at least until I have room for them at my house! Plus I have like 60 male officers and I'm a little tired of being only one of a few girls there!

Hey I am hiring full time not great pay (13/hr) to start full medical benefits for full time and if you work the swing shift you can do homework at work. I am also hiring on call weekend and sort of as needed if you need a little side job. It is corporate security work for amazon and its inside its clean and the only down side is the polyester uniform pants. Not too bad of a commute for you and will maybe easy with your school stuff. Keep your tanks pm me and I'll make you some money. My boss quit so I am in charge of every thing for a few weeks and would love to help you keep your fish, at least until I have room for them at my house! Plus I have like 60 male officers and I'm a little tired of being only one of a few girls there!

Oh my gosh, this could be a really good opportunity. You go, Maya! :)

• Supporter

that's an awesome opportunity! and a generous offer, I hope she seriously considers it :heart

• Supporter

Me too! Most of my officers are students and its a nice job while in college. Plus, we have a lot of fun. And if she does sell her fish I bought two teles from her in the past and I can vouch that they were in the best of health and they have turned out to be my favorite fish with tons of personality! They are also the most beautiful fish I have! So if someone buys her they are getting a great deal.

• 3 weeks later...

:o $13 an hour STARTING and full benefits??? That's definitely great pay to me!!! I had to work years to get to where I am now...which is this exact level :rofl

?

:o $13 an hour STARTING and full benefits??? That's definitely great pay to me!!! I had to work years to get to where I am now...which is this exact level :rofl

I get paid less than that and have worked for this company for 8.5 years!

Good luck with everything.