For sale: all my fish and plants

bubbles22

I'm going through a rough time financially and I can't give my fish the care they need anymore.

Up for sale are all the fish you see in my signature.

I have some pretty large giant hygros, some large amazon swords, a nicely growing italian val, and some creeping jenny cuttings. I'm willing to ship the fish.

If you're in the Bay Area, I have two 40 gallon breeders, a double stand for the two tanks (fr. Dr fosters&smith). One tank is spray painted white, the other black. I also have 2 AC110s.

Please PM me offers.

I'm hoping to sell the tank equipment on craigslist but I really want my fish to go to koko's members.

Oh, no. I'm sorry to see that you are having to sell.

I hope all will be well, and that things will be OK soon. :hug

Thanks, Alex. It's going to be hard parting with these guys since I've raised them all from when they were still babies but I need the time now for a job :(

I'll feel better knowing that the rest of their lives is in good hands so hopefully someone will be able to get them.

So sorry to hear of the struggles! I could just give real life a piece of my mind sometimes. I so wish I had room to take one of your guys!

Oh dear :( I'm sorry your going thru a rough spell :hug I'm sure it's a difficult decision to make :( I wish you luck with your job and rehoming everybody!

Oh no, bubbles. :(

I'm so sad to see you leave the hobby. We all know how difficult and expensive goldfish can be;money is tight nowadays. Ultimately you are making the right decision giving them to a Koko's member. They are gorgeous fish, I'm sure they'll find a great home. What are you going to do with the fry?

Best of luck to you. I hope everything works out :bighug

Oh no, bubbles. :(

I'm so sad to see you leave the hobby. We all know how difficult and expensive goldfish can be;money is tight nowadays. Ultimately you are making the right decision giving them to a Koko's member. They are gorgeous fish, I'm sure they'll find a great home. What are you going to do with the fry?

Best of luck to you. I hope everything works out :bighug

Thank you and everyone else for the kind words, it really means a lot to me. I'm not sure what to do with the fry yet. They're too small to be sold or shipped yet so I may grow them out in one of the 40 breeders until January.

Sorry to hear this. Are you able to post some additional photos?

Yes I will later today. Until then, if you google aurulentbubbles and tumblr, you can find my photo blog. I'm looking for $10-$20 per fish, enough for me to get the shipping materials

• Supporter

If I could I'd just take it all for you and care/hold it until maybe you could have them again. I understand the financial strain though as well as other life advents makes it hard to give the fish what we normally world.

The only fish I am in the market for right now is a female tele. I cant remember if you have one of those or not.

Again sorry your having to go through parting with your fish.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

If I could I'd just take it all for you and care/hold it until maybe you could have them again. I understand the financial strain though as well as other life advents makes it hard to give the fish what we normally world. The only fish I am in the market for right now is a female tele. I cant remember if you have one of those or not. Again sorry your having to go through parting with your fish. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, Daniel. I have this female: she's a bit floaty, but I have a hunch it's from all the eggs since she's doing better than before now that she's releasing them weekly.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f5f14e796f0880803b7cdcf80507e483/tumblr_mtd1bmPYJ41shn5m6o2_1280.jpg

I'd love to take a few for you but shipping cross country (I'm on the opposite coast :rofl) is pretty stressful, and I wouldn't want to stress a fish unnecessarily, so hopefully you can find homes for them closer! I saw your post on tumblr, I'm sorry you have to get rid of them, although you clearly love them enough to have their best interests in mind.

I'm so sorry to have read this about you Bubbles. :hug I know how much you love your fish and to give them up due to hardship must be really hard on you. I hope you find some wonderful homes for them all. I hope you are able to sell your tanks/equipment. I've had my 55g for sale for about a month now and only a handful of calls. If you think you'll get back into having goldfish again you should hang onto one of your tanks if you have a place to store it. Otherwise you'll probably just about give it away. I'm selling my tank and stand for a really good price and still nothing. Wishing you the best.