omg I have fry ;)

shellbell4ever

So I had moved some of the plants from my big tank into this tall container a week or so ago and I was going to free cycle them but hadn't gotten around to posting it yet, it's just sitting on my kitchen table kind of like a center piece some wisteria,dwarf onion and a lonely banana plant that the goldfish Kept up rooting and I got sick of putting it back...anywho I'm sitting at the table having dinner in hubby's seat because he's working late and I see something move out of the corner of my eye I figured it was a baby spider on the outside of the container NOPE it's fry about a half dozen or so :) :) I'm so excited :) as soon as I get the ok on Max they will go into the new 20L ;) but until then they will go into the Styrofoam container I use for my fish when I transport them :) I can't believe my dumb luck ;) I will try to get some pics but it's a mini jungle and they're just little eye lashes atm :) but still how cool is that :) I'm gonna have tele fry :) :) :)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! That is sooo exciting :nana

:Congrats:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Flipper

I can hardly sit still for the video to upload ;) and of coarse photo bucket is going so s l o w :(

and yes I had fry once before,when I had my lionheads ;) funny thing is the plants have been on my table for a week or more except the banana plant was just recently added ;) I'm thinking Rusty and link are the parents as Max has been in qt since the 17th and the fry have only just hatched I imagine ;) soooo excited :)

OMG!!!! CONGRATS!!!! :thumbup2: I would be THRILLED to find lil' baby goldies!!! I can't WAIT to see them!!!

I was moving around some plants in my tropical tank (guppies & platties) and I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It was a baby! Not sure which it is (platty or guppy) it is tinnee eyeballs with a tinnee fin. Then I looked around & found a yellowish one. I'm sure there had been (& might still be) more......but it seems many got eaten :yikes!!!!! I refer to them as E B (eyeballs). I'm planning to get more plants so that when more get born they'll have better places to hide!!

IF I FOUND GOLDIE BABIES I WOULD BUST!!! :teehee The VERY BEST of luck raising your FRY!! PICS!! LOTS O' PICS!!!

photo bucket is still down :( I don't know if this will work but here's a link to my googleplus page ;)

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109186721532623322961/posts

I can't wait till tomorrow to transfer them to something bigger. so glad I added prime to the water for what ever reason I did, and my plan was to wash out the container in the am when I cleaned the betta tanks ;) good grief ;)

The 2 pics of the little tank(with the banana plant) looks like a little tropical paradise!!

I have picked out TWO for ME!! The one in the middle & the one on the right......don't get 'em mixed up!! :teehee

So here's a pic update from this am, I finally was able to locate some bbs yesterday and had to wait for them to hatch this am, and boy were the fry right on them ;) lol I think I counted 9 fry, and can't really see their tails (can't remember if that's normal or not)

016a.jpg

015a.jpg

014a.jpg

013a-1.jpg

012a.jpg

011a.jpg

004a-1.jpg

And last one is a video link...http://s15.photobucket.com/user/shellbell4ever/media/Fry/003.mp4.html

Thanks for looking :)