Tiny New Cutie

Linzi Glitter

So I went to the lfs for a bubble curtain airstone, and came home with a bubble curtain airstone and a tiny gorgeous new goldfish! :o They gave her to me for free (presumably because I spend so much moolah there!) and I've called her Lipstick, because look:

She is so tiny that she weighs less than 1gram (my scales say she weighs 0.00grams!)

Lipstick-LIPS_zps10681387.jpg

This patterning is really unique, I have never seen anything like it before!

Lipstick-RHS_zpse54ac83d.jpg

It will be interesting to see whether she ends up white, orange, or keeps her patterns as she grows. In other colour related adventures, I think Mao is turning orange, because he has these funky patches developing on his sides!

Mao-orange_zps0f6315d7.jpg

I'm glad to see another member getting a singletail. :) They are the cutest little things!

Lipstick is beautiful. I love her coloration. :heart I love that telescope, too!

Keep us updated on her growth and development!

Congratulations on your new fish. I've never heard of a fish store giving someone a free goldfish because a lot of money was spent there. That's pretty exciting.

I wonder if lipstick is going to take off her lipstick when she gets older. ha ha:)

Thanks everyone! She looks like a tiny little feather in there compared to the others! And she's already so friendly, not skittish at all!

cute :) did you get them both together?

No I've had Mao (telescope) for awhile now, but I almost feel like he's new again because he is changing colours!

I just love color changing goldfish. It is like getting a new goldfish. hehe

I agree! So exciting! I think some people get disappointed, but I see it as an adventure! Wild card! :D

I'm glad to see another member getting a singletail. :) They are the cutest little things!

Lipstick is beautiful. I love her coloration. :heart I love that telescope, too!

Keep us updated on her growth and development!

I love my single tails, so sleek and agile! But also love the chubby cuteness of fancies, so I guess I just love all goldfish :wub:

So cute!!! What a sweet little ginger. Reminded me of Ron Weasley for some reason? But maybe that's because I'm always thinking about Harry Potter. :-D

Ahahaha the muggles wouldn't understand :rofl

Congratulations on your new fish. I've never heard of a fish store giving someone a free goldfish because a lot of money was spent there. That's pretty exciting.

I wonder if lipstick is going to take off her lipstick when she gets older. ha ha:)

She was in the $4 tank so it wasn't a huge sacrifice for them, but it just makes me think that it was meant to be! I'm not sure whether tiny babies like her should be wearing lipstick :o but hopefully when she grows up it will be lovely! lol

• 3 weeks later...