Meet Petrie (Standard Pearlscale!)

ladymclamb

Hey all! So I first introduced myself and my new 55 gallon startup the other day. I thought I would come and show you my newest addition (or rather FIRST addition) to my tank. :)

Meet Petrie!

h68RGEQ.jpg?1

KsjsIZf.jpg?1

I work at a Petco store and have been slowly getting my tank the items it needed! I finally got the final touches all settled (some crushed coral to safely buffer my pH, and a seeded filter borrowed from a friend's exsisting tank) and this little guy/girl caught my eye. I couldn't resist adding him to the family. :)

He's only just 6g and about 2" from nose to tail. He's got a good appitite as well, so I expect some good growth in the next coming months. :fishtank

Can't wait to share his growth/changes with you all! <3

• Supporter

OMG I'm in love!! I love that coloring on pearlscales. They grow up to look like aquatic Jersy cows. I wish you could put a bell around a goldfish's "neck" and have it make that clunky noise. :rofl

Congrats!

:D Thank you all so much! I'm so happy with her/him/it. I just sit in front of the tank and watch them swim around.

OMG I'm in love!! I love that coloring on pearlscales. They grow up to look like aquatic Jersy cows. I wish you could put a bell around a goldfish's "neck" and have it make that clunky noise. :rofl

Congrats!

YES! That would be adorable. Maybe I could photoshop that... :teehee

What a cyuuuutie pie!!! I've been meaning to comment on this since you posted, but Petrie is just adorable! Congrats! :D

• 2 weeks later...