My 80gal some fish pics (very pic heavy)

Daniel E.

Lol I found them at walmart on reduced clearance for like $1.50 and was like awesome I can use that :) lol

Hey that's about my price range :) At least you can read my horrible typing. Couldn't find the edit function...

:) Daniel, your tank is wonderful! Plants look happy and healthy and the fish... :wub:

The calico tele you took in is also my fave too! :heart She looks like a character :D

Thanks Daniel for the full tank photo. It's beautiful. I love how you have everything. All the beautiful plants, and the two different colors of sand. I bet your fish love their home. :) I too had seen some really nice breeding stars especially on the gills. :)

• Supporter

Thanks Daniel for the full tank photo. It's beautiful. I love how you have everything. All the beautiful plants, and the two different colors of sand. I bet your fish love their home. :) I too had seen some really nice breeding stars especially on the gills. :)

Thank you. I'm for the most part happy with the setup. Ill try and take a short vid tomorrow.

Beautiful group of goldies! I like your tank background! :)

Lol thank you. I've had it for a long time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

• Supporter

Due to new events I feel I need to rehome Trent mediately. He has started agressive bullying again amd I did to fix this before he kills my other fish. I will keep him until friday if I do not have a home by then he is going to a local lfs.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2