Repashy for Goldfish

Zebbynpengi

I feed mine the Solient Green with no issues. But I only feed it once every other day. I know a lot of people here like the Super Green for their Goldfish. Older fish need more veggies and less protein, so if your fish are older (as I think Fantailfan1 is wondering) Super green might be the best choice. Younger fish might benefit more from Solient Green depending on the rest of their diet.

I do a mix of solient green and super green for mine as I have a variety of ages. They love the mix! :) I have one day of repashy, and two other day where it's one meal that day :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I feed mine the Solient Green with no issues. But I only feed it once every other day. I know a lot of people here like the Super Green for their Goldfish. Older fish need more veggies and less protein, so if your fish are older (as I think Fantailfan1 is wondering) Super green might be the best choice. Younger fish might benefit more from Solient Green depending on the rest of their diet.

That's exactly what I was wondering! :teehee

I just started feeding Super Green and my goldfish love it! However, I also feed pellets. I'm not sure if just Super Green would be sufficient for goldfish or not. You could always feed Solient and Super so they get a mix.

Edited by Goldenhero

My fish range between 1 to 2 years old. I can't seem to get them very big. I have a 2 year old and he is not even 2 inches yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

What size is your tank, how many fish and what do you currently feed them?

I mainly feed Solient Green & Mazuri.....one one day then the other the next. Plus I add occasionally pellets...... or some fruit or veggies...whatever I'm fixing that day.

I have 3 in a 40 g breeder tank. I feed them only krill, Solent grn, and super green

If you are wanting more growth (as you hinted above), maybe try adding a "sinking" pellet like Pro Gold, Hikari Lionhead New Life Spectrum or Omega One as a daily staple food in addition to frozen bloodworms and the Repashy.

I do have NLS sinking pellet. Which would be better krill or bloodworms? Will the pellets lead to swim bladder? I feed twice daily.

Oh, good. The 1mm NLS pellets shouldn't cause any swim bladder problems as long as you don't overfeed. Maybe let that be your morning food. Then at night alternate the frozen Bloodworms with The Repashy Super Green every other day. Do the Super Green M W F Sun and the bloodworms T Th Sat

Edited by jmetzger72