hole in wen please help

LouiseAnn

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your photography is amazing Louise with all those close ups. Is Tiger under water or above water?

He is looking wonderful. Congratulations on all your hard, loving, tender, care for Tiger.

Thankyou :) he under water. Just tooj the photos with my Samsung phone lol

That's amazing with a cell phone. Those really are awesome photo's. I should play around with my camera and even get my bigger/nicer one out. I have no motivation though. Maybe I'll take it out and at least look at it tomorrow. :)

The vet said they can give me some doxyvet. Have you heard of it? Its powder that goes into the water for four days at a time.

Recon its worth having on hand?

• Supporter

the active constituents are "Doxycycline Hydrochloride 50mg tablets"

they are a good 'in the cabinet med' for we aussies who are limited with meds. If he's willing to supply you with two lots, I would like to buy some too :D

How is the wen? I was under the impression that it's well on its way to healing, and did not need some antibiotics.

Having said that, I agree with Helen, it's worth having it on hand, although this is one of those meds that you actually DO need to respect expiration dates, which should be around 2 years, I think.

the active constituents are "Doxycycline Hydrochloride 50mg tablets"

they are a good 'in the cabinet med' for we aussies who are limited with meds. If he's willing to supply you with two lots, I would like to buy some too :D

:rofl

Haha what just happened.

Tiger is doing very well. The wen is still the same as the last pic. I just wanted to know if it was worth getting the meds just incase.

:D

I'm sorry Tiger is all healed up by now Louise.

Soon hopefully.

Thanks. Its ok. All I can do is try to help him. But his body must fight!

I'm going to keep him in qt untill the redness stops. I cant help but think some beneficial bacteria might help him recover quicker...

I wish this hole would close. My waterbill is gonna be huge haha!

Kenalog is amazing at reducing the redness. I didn't put any on yesterday. Ill put some more on today and once more in another two days.20131001_202803-1_zps9cf5cd40.jpg

Kenalog is amazing at reducing the redness. I didn't put any on yesterday. Ill put some more on today and once more in another two days.

It's amazing at reducing redness because it's a steroid. :o