hole in wen please help

LouiseAnn

Louise, You shouldn't say you couldn't help Tiger. You were helping him to the very end of him passing away. You did a ton for him. You didn't give up on Tiger at all. You went from one med to another getting help here and from your Vet. You were great and don't forget that and think otherwise.

I can't speak for others that lost a fish but I couldn't believe my Jet was gone either. I cried so much and was like in disbelief over it all. Give yourself time to mourn your beautiful Tiger. It felt odd for me to all of a sudden stop helping my fish with wc's/meds. What you can do is: take care of your other fish and decide what you want to do with Tiger. You might want to even say your goodbyes to Tiger in the Obituaries. It can be a nice thing to look back on and have for yourself.

Again, I'm deeply sorry for your loss of Tiger.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Louise, You shouldn't say you couldn't help Tiger. You were helping him to the very end of him passing away. You did a ton for him. You didn't give up on Tiger at all. You went from one med to another getting help here and from your Vet. You were great and don't forget that and think otherwise.

I can't speak for others that lost a fish but I couldn't believe my Jet was gone either. I cried so much and was like in disbelief over it all. Give yourself time to mourn your beautiful Tiger. It felt odd for me to all of a sudden stop helping my fish with wc's/meds. What you can do is: take care of your other fish and decide what you want to do with Tiger. You might want to even say your goodbyes to Tiger in the Obituaries. It can be a nice thing to look back on and have for yourself.

Again, I'm deeply sorry for your loss of Tiger.

Thank you for your words. It means a lot to me. Im still shocked hes gone. My little Tiger. But im bery thankful for Alex and Jeff's help caring for him, and being able to watch your journey and have someone going through the same thing has also helped me. Also all those following his journey. Im glad he will not be forgotten.

Thankyou koko for having such an amazing page.

:hug

Unfortunately, for all of us that have lost a fish, we know how it feels, and can relate to others with losing a pet fish such as yourself. :(

I totally understand about being in shock. Just give yourself some time. was in shock that whole weekend.

I too was/am thankful for the help I received from this forum and from Helen, Alex, and Jeff. Koko's site is amazing. You'll be okay Louise because you are a strong person. Continued thoughts going out your way.