A hole in Jet's wen

4prettyfish

:cry: Cheryl I'm so very sorry about Jet's passing :hug You are a wonderful fish parent and truly went to extraordinary measures! My condolences to you and Taylor :bighug

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people on here impress me everyday with their kindness and helpfulness.... and Miss Cynthia amazes me more and more with how she runs her business and how much kindness she has for others! :hug

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

:cry: Cheryl I'm so very sorry about Jet's passing :hug You are a wonderful fish parent and truly went to extraordinary measures! My condolences to you and Taylor :bighug

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you. I appreciate your kind words.

The people on here impress me everyday with their kindness and helpfulness.... and Miss Cynthia amazes me more and more with how she runs her business and how much kindness she has for others! :hug

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

[/quote This site is filled with kind and helpful people. I totally agree with you.

Cynthia was and is absolutely remarkable. She was so quick on getting the meds out to me. I didn't realize she mailed them out that fast until after Jet had passed away and we had talked a second time on the phone. The second time talking with Cynthia on the phone she was nothing but kind, sympathetic, and caring because I had just euthanized Jet about an hour prior to talking on the phone with her. Cynthia is also extremely knowledgeable. Thank you again Cynthia for last Friday's help and all the medicine you had sent me.

I'm so sorry to hear that Jet passed Cheryl. You definitely did all you could for him and he was such a beautiful sweet fish so I can see why you loved him so much. Animals are such special beings they bring us a purpose in life and so much joy and unconditional love and with that comes the considerable amount of pain when we lose them. :hug

Oh my gosh. I just looked to see how Jett was doing... did not expect this! Oh :( I have a special place for Jett in my heart because he got sick the same time Tiger got sick. Oh I'm so very sorry Cheryl. Im very familiar to the hours, effort, research, care and endless love you spend and use trying to help your fish. I cannot express how sad I am for you. You did an amazing job, gave Jett every chance of recovery. Its just devastating.

But on the other hand your thread is how I found kokos, and is the reason Tiger has the treatment hes getting. He would be gone for sure if it wasn't for finding your thread. Hes not out of the woods yet but he has a fighting chance, so for that thank you Cheryl and thank you Jett.

Rest in piece little buddy. Xoxo (im actually crying)

Thank you Louise. It means a lot to me of what you have said. Those last several hours with Jet last Friday are still pretty raw emotions with me. Oh, How I miss him. I'm sorry his death upset you but am glad Jet was able to help you find this place and help Tiger with a treatment plan. I'm about ready to go to your thread now and see how Tiger is doing. :hug