A special thank you.

GoldieLover

So as many of us newbie goldie fans come to kokos we live and learn of many mistakes we make. Whether its overcrowding or underfiltration, we come here with our issues seeking guidance from elder goldie lovers and are recieved with open fins. As we grow more and more attached to our beloved fish we post our illnesses showing pictures and videos in hopes that they will be answered and 99 percent someone if not more are out there to help. We post our stories of beloved pets we have lost only to recieve symapthy where others would simply say its only a fish because they dont understand the bond that has been formed. It is also those moments when koko and the rest of the mods are ready to kill us for posting our tank pictures in general discussion probably cursing us under their breaths as they move it but yet we never hear any yelling or saying stop posting in wrong areas, instead they just move them quietly getting a small bit of revenge when we try to find out posts:). It still amazes me that men and women from all over this world can discuss many topics not just about goldfish without the fear of judgement or ridicule and just be themselves. It just goes to show you that the internet is good for more than just ###### :teehee. But this thank you isnt just for the mods and Koko but to everyone because this site was built by Koko but it is a group that keeps this alive. So thank you and i hope that i speak for more than just myself.And when i am availible to have my money situations i want nothing more than to do be able to donate.It may only be a few dollars a month but i dont need subscriber status it is just my way of saying Thank you :happydance

Edited by GoldieLover

• Supporter

:bighug:heart

isn't it insane that a few wiggly fish can bring a whole world together?

every little bit helps.. knowledge, friendships, support & financial contributions. every member offers something that keeps this site going.

we learn from members new & established all the time :) if it doesn't expand our experience, it certainly helps in keeping our pencils sharp :)

That was a really lovely thing to write and post. It made me tear up. :hug My throat has a knot in it right now as I'm typing this to you. Koko's is a wonderful place to receive so much information not to mention get help when one of our fish are sick. And the fun part is to look at everyone's fish and see video's and their setups. It is amazing how we all come together from all over the world. I feel like I haven't been on here as much the past few days and it's strange not getting my Koko fix. hahaha

:) this is definitely a special forum. I have yet to find another that is as kind and welcoming and willing to answer questions even if they have been asked a million times before ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a wonderful post and it carries the sentiments of all of us newbies! I came here because I could not figure out the problem I was having with my baby and the people on here rushed in to help, encourage, support and help me treat. I would never have gotten the little bit of knowledge I have right now if I had to scrounge the internet and pet stores (and I have tried).

I also want to add my thanks and say how blessed and grateful I am to have found this outstanding forum. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I also want to add my thanks and appreciation! I probably would have euthanized Flipper by now without the help of this forum and its mods!

I also really and truly feel like I've made new friends here :heart and you can't have to many of them :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I also want to add my thanks and appreciation! I probably would have euthanized Flipper by now without the help of this forum and its mods!

I also really and truly feel like I've made new friends here :heart and you can't have to many of them :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...