CaribSea Instant Aquarium Moonlight Sand Gravel?

I'm going to need to set up a 30 gal soon. In it, I'm going to put my calico ranchu and (what the pet store employee called) a "blue" oranda. I think she's just a bronzy black. The oranda is currently in a tank with black Tahitian Moon Sand which I LOVE but I don't think the black does much to enhance her color. It looks amazing with my red and whites, though :) I was looking at this...

http://www.petco.com/Shop/Product.aspx?sku=1240676

Does anyone know if this "acts" similar to TMS? And why does it say Sand Gravel? Is it just because sand is really fine gravel? Hmm...

Thanks in advance for any advice :heart

I was on CaribSea's website alot recently when I was picking out my substrate. If you look at the grain sizes it shows .25-.75mm grain size for moonlight sand. TMS is .50-1.0mm so they are almost identical in size. Maybe its just a mistake on petco's website?

I had the moonlight sand for awhile. It is super super fine grain sand. I found it did kick up a bit more than the TMS (and was regularly inside my filters), but it is really pretty.