(DPG) For those who are looking to upgrade right now.

The Dollar Per Gallon Sale is running through September 21, 2013 in Petco stores.

Please check your local Petco ad to see the range of tanks available.

Good luck and happy upgrading!

Mods, feel free to move this if it is in the wrong place.

I wish they still did 75 gallons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. :o

Me three. We should all complain. Lol!
Me 4!! If a 75 gallon tank was 75 dollars there is no way my mom could say no! And I already have everything including the lighting. And will be getting the filter for Christmas. All I need is the tank and I am all set for the 5 goldfish I I have :D

Not long ago I found a 110 or 150 tank with stand hood and lights for under $300. It wouldn't have even been a question if space were not an issue :cry

Off topic. :ignore: happy upgrades, people! :nana

Gosh... All I want is a 5 gallon tank for a pretty male betta..... :rofl I don't have the money for a new set up plus my boyfriend said not until I'm out of my parents house :P

I was thinking the same thing Mernany in regards to a betta tank. Upgrade to a 10g for my daughter's 2nd betta.

I have so many bills this month it's crazy and I wasn't the smartest to order a glass hood on my new tank from last week. It's in and with meds I'm ordering for new fish Jet and possibly needing more stuff for him. I'm way over spending money this month on fish related items. New betta tank will have to wait. Ten dollars is still ten dollars.

But hey....I can't wait to get my new glass lid for my 60g tank. But then I think of poor Jet. Up and down emotions. :):(

I was thinking the same thing Mernany in regards to a betta tank. Upgrade to a 10g for my daughter's 2nd betta.

I have so many bills this month it's crazy and I wasn't the smartest to order a glass hood on my new tank from last week. It's in and with meds I'm ordering for new fish Jet and possibly needing more stuff for him. I'm way over spending money this month on fish related items. New betta tank will have to wait. Ten dollars is still ten dollars.

But hey....I can't wait to get my new glass lid for my 60g tank. But then I think of poor Jet. Up and down emotions. :):(

Honestly the money will even it's self out in the future. The glass lid was something you wanted and order. Jet's problem was an unexpected expense but it's as if your dog/cat/kid/spouse got sick or hurt. It's a part of life! :) Jet will make a recovery and you'll have your pretty glass lid!! :D