Eggs!

leross04

Tonight I was watching my fish and two of my telescopes were being very aggressive towards my girl tele. I looked closer and spotted about 10 eggs on a rock. ( I have gravel so it's almost impossible to spot out anything else on the gravel floor.) Anyways I've never had an experience with goldfish eggs before, should I take out the ones I find if so what do I put them in do they need a filter? Is it likely that she will lay eggs again soon? If I take the eggs out whats the maintenance on them, and what should I be prepared with? (hopefully they're fertilized, I might be getting ahead of myself)

Yes I have one baby! I'm too excited right now! I am worried a bit though I've never had fry before! It's in a little bowl there's about a 6 inch depth with a bubbler is that ok for now?

Yes I have one baby! I'm too excited right now! I am worried a bit though I've never had fry before! It's in a little bowl there's about a 6 inch depth with a bubbler is that ok for now?

I think so!

Make sure the water is super clean, and feed it well! :D

:Congrats:

A. FIVE DAY ROUNDS

Day 1: Big WC (>50%), add Prazi. Make sure salt is at the appropriate concentration. This is the beginning of Round 1.

Day 5: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, but do not add Prazi. This is the end of Round 1.

Day 6: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, and add Prazi. This is the start of Round 2.

Day 10: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, but do not add Prazi. This is the end of Round 2.

Day 11: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, and add Prazi. This is the start of Round 3.

Day 15: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, but do not add Prazi. This is the end of Round 3.

Day 16: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, and add Prazi. This is the start of Round 4.

Day 20: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, but do not add Prazi. This is the end of Round 4.

Day 21: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, and add Prazi. This is the start of Round 5.

Day 25: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, but do not add Prazi. This is the end of Round 5.

Day 26: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, and add Prazi. This is the start of Round 6.

Day 30: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, but do not add Prazi. This is the end of Round 6.

This is enough for 6 rounds, should you need to go out that far.

Some reminders: Prazipro should only have salt to 0.1% if you are using regular dose. If double dosing Prazipro, you can raise salt to 0.3%. If you are using Prazi powder or tablets, then salt is at 0.3%.

I copied this from somewhere on the site lol or from another member. I don't remember which but I have it saved on my phone

I will start that in a day or two then thank you! A quick update the fry is doing good! it's eating the hikari first bites and swimming aroun she still tiny I'll get pics if I can. Today the mom is laying eggs again! so I made a spawning mop and it's in the tank I'll take it out tonight and see what happens