Selling Handmade Cat Toys

Hi everyone!

I have hand knitted cat toys for sale. Each toy is made with cotton or cotton/hemp yarn, stuffed with polyfill, and contains a bell and some catnip. They were a big hit with their 'test audience', and my ferret loves them too.

I'm selling them for $2 each plus shipping, and all of the money will go to Wildside Rehabilitation & Education Center in Eaton Rapids, MI. (Their site)

Let me know if you'd like one!

catknit_zpsb1e72b81.jpg

Ooh I have a friend interested! Are they only in red? :) How much might shipping be just down to Kalamazoo for, say, three?

This is so nice! If I had a cat I would buy one from you, I almost tried to find an excuse to get one anyway just to support what you're doing :rofl

I have a few red, two yellow ones, one that's half red and half yellow, some green and white striped ones, and I'm going to be working on ones that are pink with a white stripe in the middle.

I'll have to look into shipping costs (I'm new to this!) but I can't imagine it would be more than a few dollars since I live outside Grand Ledge. I'll get back to you!

Thanks Jenzaar! I'm really excited to get rolling, I'm going to have a little booth at a Farmer's Market next week and everything.

I would love two! Maybe the green striped one and a yellow one? How would we go about payment? Paypal? Just pm me and let me know!

This is such a great idea!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, Paypal. If you want to order some just PM me with how many, your address, and preferred color (when I get home in the morning I'll post a picture of the different colors I have and how many of each).

And I'll look into shipping costs on Monday!

What a good thing your doing. I hope your a success at your farmers market and here.

I have a cat but he doesn't really play much. He's 20 yrs (maybe 21) and mostly sleeps a lot on my bed.

I knit some but it's been a few years since I've picked up a pair of needles.

Here are the ones I have so far.

catknits_zps97411ca5.jpg

I have two of the yellow ones, and I'm out of yellow yarn.

I have two of the red ones and I'm out of the red yarn.

I have four of the green and white ones, and yarn to make more of those.

I have one of the red/white stripes.

I have one of the red/yellow.

I have two of the red and white and I'm out of that yarn.

I also have yarn to make ones like the red striped one but they will be pink/white/pink, and I have some self striping yarn to make ones like the green and white but they'll be pink and white. And if anyone has color requests I won't say no to an opportunity for more yarn shopping.

Thanks everyone for being so supportive. I'm really excited about getting this going.

• Supporter

Oh wow, that would be awesome! This actually started because I had some lying around so I'm quickly running out...If you have PayPal I can pay you back for shipping!

No worries I seriously have to much yarn! Id love to donate some to your good cause. Pm me and ill dig it out this weekend. Do you want anything other than cotton? I have tons of half skeins of wool from hat projects too.